- 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take the ultimate helicopter tour over New York! This 20-minute aerial tour covers all five Boroughs. You'll see the Statue of Liberty, Chrysler Building, Empire State, Central Park, and many other famous landmarks in a way that's impossible from the ground.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$40.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Liberty Helicopter Tours Marketing Office
Flights leave every half hour from 9am to 630pm Monday- Saturday. Closed on Sunday. Holidays 9am to 5pm.
You will be required to call the tour operator upon arrival in New York to confirm flight time. You must check in 30 minutes prior to departure time.
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Your New York sightseeing adventure begins as you fly down the Hudson River toward the harbor, passing Manhattan's Financial District, the Woolworth Building and Ellis Island. After a bird's-eye view of the Statue of Liberty, fly over Governors Island and the Verrazano Bridge joining Brooklyn and Staten Island.
Returning up the Hudson, you'll pass the aircraft carrier USS Intrepid to view Midtown's famous skyscrapers: Empire State, Chrysler and Met Life (Pan Am) Buildings, along with Central Park, St. John the Divine Cathedral, Columbia University, George Washington Bridge and the Palisade of New Jersey.
Please note: You must call to reserve your preferred time after booking. The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$40.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (158.7 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- 0-1 years old free. The child must weigh less than 35 lbs (15 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age
- All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Must walk through a metal detector
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
- Due to federal law this flight does not fly directly over New York City
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Overcast day, must be wonderful on a Sunny day, this aside fabulous and breathtaking views.
This was so much fun! Kids had a great time sitting up front and see all the sites from the sky.
Wonderful experience, a quite different angle to see NY, unlike the comments on the website of the tour we did not even wait for 5 minutes, relatively speeded up process to board... My daughter loved it. Definitely look for another tour for my next trip!
Fantastic helicopter trip, we saw all the top sights. We were really lucky as we got a few extra minutes whilst waiting to land! Probably the best value helicopter trip out there.
Very friendly and professional service. Great trip - I would highly recommend.
This is also a must do as you really get to understand just how NY is made up.
I booked this to celebrate my wife's 70th birthday and she hates flying. But I had no need to worry. All the staff were friendly and professional and made us feel very welcome. The flight was brilliant with great views of New York, especially as the weather was perfect. I would recommend this trip to anyone and so would my wife!!!
Had an absolutely brilliant time,everything ran like clockwork considering they had to fit in some cancellations from the previous day,due to bad weather . The staff were amazing which added to the whole experience .A great day all round . Thanks to all involved.
Great way to see the city really enjoyed the trip, lovely pilot and well looked after throughout.
Amazing, the best view I saw in New York City is from this helicopter tour.