- 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take your Grand Canyon vacation to the next level with this helicopter tour over the National Park. You have the choice of 2 helicopter tours - either a 25-minute or 45-minute tour that will fly you over the widest and deepest parts of the canyon. You will fly in a state-of-the-art EC-130 Eco Star helicopter, which is the quietest and most eco friendly helicopter around.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Aerial flight from Grand Canyon South Rim Heliport on a state of the art Eco Star Helicopter
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Grand Canyon National Park Airport
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Enjoy a memorable helicopter experience over the Southern and Northern Rims of the Grand Canyon.
While riding in comfort on the EcoStar helicopter, you will have 180-degrees of viewing space through the over-sized, wrap-around windows. The EC-130 helicopter is equipped with plush stadium seating, specifically designed for sightseeing tours. You’ll view sights of the Kaibab National Forest, the Dragon Corridor and the Grand Canyon’s Northern Rim as this exciting tour puts you in the heart of the action.
You will have a "birds eye view" to this Natural Wonder of the World! After flying over the Kaibab National Forest, you will enter the Dragon Corridor, the deepest and widest part of the Grand Canyon. Marvel at the Canyon's legendary beauty while relaxing in comfort. Have your camera ready as the colorful vistas will leave you awe-struck. These sights, only accessible from a helicopter, will sure to be a topic of discussion for years to come!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The best and easiest way to see the Grand Canyon. Nice small airport, simple takeoff, and in just a few minutes you are over the edge and seeing more than you ever do on foot. Only wish they could fly farther down into the canyon instead of over.
The perfect tour. Pilot was very informative. Viewed the canyon from multiple angels. HIGHLY recommend
Great experience, good value compared to other sites. Just we were not sure which package we had been given for present theres a big difference between 25 and 45 mins. But worked out beautifully!