- 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take your Grand Canyon vacation to the next level with this helicopter tour over the National Park. You have the choice of 2 helicopter tours - either a 25-minute or 45-minute tour that will fly you over the widest and deepest parts of the canyon. You will fly in a state-of-the-art EC-130 Eco Star helicopter, which is the quietest and most eco friendly helicopter around.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Recorded commentary by audio headphones
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Aerial flight from Grand Canyon South Rim Heliport on a state of the art Eco Star Helicopter
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Grand Canyon National Park Airport, 871 Liberator Dr, Grand Canyon Village, AZ 86023, USA
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grand Canyon National Park, Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
Fly over the widest and deepest part of the entire Grand Canyon.
Pass By: Kaibab National Forest, U.S. 89a/Az 67, Jacob Lake, AZ
See the vast forest landscape that borders the North and South Rims of the Grand Canyon.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- All passengers 18 years of age and older must present government-issued photo ID
- For comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or greater will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.