- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
With live jazz music, a robust brunch buffet and bottomless sparking wine and mimosas, this relaxing Manhattan brunch cruise makes for a perfect Sunday outing in New York City. Enjoy first-class service as you cruise down the Hudson River and admire unbeatable views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge and more.
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Free drinks included
- Brunch buffet
- Bottomless mimosas
- Coffee and tea
- Live jazz music
- Port fees and taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Pier 40 at Hudson River Park, 92 Hudson River Greenway, New York, NY 10014, USA
Returns to original departure point
Make your way to Pier 40 at Hudson River Park in Manhattan and board the sightseeing yacht for your 2-hour Sunday brunch cruise. As the boat departs, enjoy picture-perfect views of New York while you coast down the Hudson.
Enjoy bottomless sparkling wine, mimosas and mineral water served throughout your cruise by attentive waitstaff, and relax to jazz music performed by a live band. Watch the Lower Manhattan skyline glide past as you fill your plate with brunch buffet items, which includes a cheese board, charcuterie selection and carving stations (see below for a full sample menu). Then indulge in an assortment of desserts paired with signature coffee or tea.
While you dine, float by iconic New York landmarks such as the World Financial Center, the Empire State Building and the Chrysler Building. Head to the outer decks to sip your bubbly with a fresh-air view. You’ll cruise past Liberty Island in New York Harbor to see the colossal Statue of Liberty, and spot Ellis Island and the Brooklyn Bridge, before arriving back at Pier 40.
• Scrambled eggs, plain omelet or mushroom omelet with home fries and grilled tomato
• International and domestic cheese board accompanied by seasonal fresh fruits
• Charcuterie station with smoked meats, pâtés and rillettes
• Chef's selection of international dishes
• Carving station
• Sweet and sour chicken
• Dessert station
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- All enclosed areas on board are non-smoking; smoking is only permitted outside on the outer decks
- Cruise schedule is often affected by group charters
- If you require vegetarian meals or have special dietary needs, please specify in the Special Requirements field at time of booking
- Tables are assigned in advance. If there are additional parties you would like to be seated with, please make note in the Special Requirements field at time of booking and confirm with the operator no less than 72 hours in advance
- Please note: Yacht subject to change
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.