- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
An airboat tour through Louisiana’s famous swamps is the perfect way to experience the untamed side of New Orleans. Aboard a small airboat, explore marshes and travel deep into secluded bayous as you cruise up to 45 mph (72 kph)! Enjoy the lush scenery, watch for wildlife, and hear entertaining stories and facts from your guide on your roughly 1.5-hour airboat ride. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned 13-passenger van
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 1.5-hour airboat ride
- Entry/Admission - Tours by Isabelle
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify hotel at time of purchase. We pick up in New Orleans at any hotel, Bed & Breakfast or select Airbnbs, uptown (close to St. Charles Ave.), in (or close to) the French Quarter, and on the Westbank.
We do not pick up by the airport, in New Orleans East, in Slidell, or on the North Shore.
Supplier will contact you the day before your tour to give you an exact pick up time.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tours by Isabelle, 12621 Patterson Rd, New Orleans, LA 70131-3219
After pickup from your downtown New Orleans or French Quarter hotel, you’ll drive to a remote swamp in Cajun Country, located less than an hour away, for an exciting high-speed airboat tour. On the way, your friendly driver will provide entertaining stories and interesting facts about the region.
Board a small airboat and relax as your professional airboat captain takes you comfortably through marshes and deep into secluded bayous. On your 1.5-hour (roughly) airboat ride, hold on tight as the airboat reaches speeds of up to 45 mph (72 kph)!
See abundant cypress trees, Louisiana’s state tree, and watch for native wildlife.
After your airboat tour, you’ll return to your hotel.
Duration: 4 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- In case of inclement weather, the tour may be shortened, postponed or replaced with a similar tour on a covered boat
- Sunglasses are recommended
- For parties of up to 14 who wish to not be split up, there are 14-passenger airboats available
- Service animals are permitted. Please advise at time of booking to arrange accommodations
- Due to the nature of the airboat, children under the age of 5, pregnant women, people with back or neck issues or recent surgeries are not allowed to participate
- Tour cannot accommodate wheelchairs of any kind
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.