- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Experience Nashville and view Music City from a traditional San Francisco style trolley. See more than 100 points of interest with 10+ stops including: Riverfront Train Station, Ryman Auditorium, The Johnny Cash Museum/Patsy Cline Museum, Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Tennessee State Capitol, Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum & GRAMMY Museum Gallery, Bicentennial Park & Farmer’s Market, Parthenon & Centennial Park, Marathon Village featuring antique archaeology, Music Row, Hattie B’s Hot Chicken, The Gulch, First Center for the Visual Arts, and Union Station.
- Family friendly
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- 2-Day Nashville Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
- Live Commentary On Board
- Trolley Stops at 10+ Nashville locations including Ryman Auditorium, Johnny Cash Museum, & Music Row
- See 100+ Top Nashville Attractions including Country Music Hall of Fame and The Parthenon
- Hotel Pick-Up/Drop-Off
- Admission to Attractions
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Music City Hop-On Hop-Off
Route Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Music City Star Riverfront Station
- Ryman Auditorium
- The Johnny Cash Museum & Cafe
- Patsy Cline Museum
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Tennessee State Capitol
- Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum
- Centennial Park
- The Parthenon
- Marathon Village
- Music Row
- Hattie B's Hot Chicken - Melrose Nashville, TN
- The Gulch
- Frist Center for the Visual Arts
- Union station
Centennial Park / Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum / Ryman Auditorium / The Parthenon / Bridgestone Arena / Nashville Convention and Visitor's Bureau / Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park / Frist Art Museum / Vanderbilt University / Musicians Hall of Fame and Museum / Gray Line Tours / Marathon Village / Nelson's Green Brier Distillery / The Johnny Cash Museum / Patsy Cline Museum
Operates: We return all guests at the end of the day with a trolley leaving from our downtown location to Music Valley between 4:30 p.m. and 5 p.m. Get ready to experience the wonders of local music culture on our unique hop-on-hop-off Nashville tour!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Pass is good for 2 consecutive days
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.