- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Miami is a melting pot of Latin American cultures – combine that with South Florida's restaurant offerings that run the gamut from five-star gourmet restaurants to holes-in-the-wall, and you have an incredible food scene that's as varied as the communities that make up the area. On the South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, your guide will offer insight on the food you’ll eat, the restaurants you’ll visit and the neighborhoods you’ll explore. Use this walking tour to get to know Miami by walking its streets and eating its local cuisine.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Generous tastings at 5 different restaurants that equal to a full meal.
- Guided tour of the art deco district by expert guide.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities for your tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking: Public garage located between Washington Ave and Collins Ave on 7th Street. Another recommended public garage is between Collins and Ocean Drive on 13th street. Valet parking on nearby hotels.
Bolivar Restaurant Bar, 841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday to Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ocean Drive, Ocean Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Ocean Drive is a major thoroughfare in the South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Art Deco Historic District, Miami Beach, FL
The South Beach Food & Art Deco Tour gives the “Miami As-Melting-Pot” concept a new ( Edible ) meaning. Join us to savor tasty treasures inside the beating heart of Miami Beach during a fun and engaging historical and architectural walking tour of the Art Deco district.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
People watching is a great pastime in Miami's South Beach, which draws celebrities and beautiful people in skimpy swim attire to see and be seen.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Miami Beach Convention Center, 1901 Convention Center Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33139-1820
It’s now a great place to go if you want to see the Miami Home Shows, a boat show or most of all, the Miami International Auto Show.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Food Restrictions: must send a message to tour operator in advance through customer service ( include your BR# ). Tour operator can't cater for last minute food restrictions unless an email was sent. Not recommend for guests that require gluten-free due to celiac disease. Not recommended for guests requiring a vegan diet.
- Confirm Your Reservation: reconfirming of booking is required by sending message to tour operators through customer service ( include your BR# ). Your booking maybe cancelled without refund if you do not send a message reconfirm.
- Meeting Point: Bolivar Restaurant at 841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes. Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for guests that require gluten-free due to celiac disease. Not recommended for guests requiring a vegan diet.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.