- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Miami is a melting pot of Latin American cultures – combine that with South Florida's restaurant offerings that run the gamut from five-star gourmet restaurants to holes-in-the-wall, and you have an incredible food scene that's as varied as the communities that make up the area. On the South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, your guide will offer insight on the food you’ll eat, the restaurants you’ll visit and the neighborhoods you’ll explore. Use this walking tour to get to know Miami by walking its streets and eating its local cuisine.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Generous tastings at 5 different restaurants that equal to a full meal.
- Guided tour of the art deco district by expert guide.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities for your tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking: Public garage located between Washington Ave and Collins Ave on 7th Street. Another recommended public garage is between Collins and Ocean Drive on 13th street. Valet parking on nearby hotels.
Bolivar Restaurant Bar, 841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday to Sunday
Our tour received the highest ratings and reviews on Tripadvisor for the past 8 years! At our high acclaimed South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, you'll explore the Art Deco district of South Beach on foot and stop at various locations for a diverse cultural menu. You'll begin with a guided historical, cultural and architectural walking tour of South Beach’s most iconic Art Deco properties.
With its festive curves and sunburst motifs, Art Deco architecture seems like it was tailor-made for South Beach, where the style is alive and well. South Beach’s Art Deco buildings and pastel colors immediately conjure images of sun-filled vacations and days cruising along Ocean Drive. As you’re admiring the architecture, you’ll learn about the preservation efforts that have made the style such an iconic part of the city.
Along the way, you’ll taste a variety of cuisines that make South Beach such an internationally acclaimed food region. Experience the fascinating tastes, sounds and aromas of the city's best restaurants. Think of the tour as a multi-course meal with each course taking place at a different location. You'll visit 5 restaurants and talented kitchens, where you’ll savor delectable dishes.
The tour serves the following cuisines:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Food Restrictions: must send a message to tour operator in advance through customer service ( include your BR# ). Tour operator can't cater for last minute food restrictions unless an email was sent. Not recommend for guests that require gluten-free due to celiac disease. Not recommended for guests requiring a vegan diet.
- Confirm Your Reservation: reconfirming of booking is required by sending message to tour operators through customer service ( include your BR# ). Your booking maybe cancelled without refund if you do not send a message reconfirm.
- Meeting Point: Bolivar Restaurant at 841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes. Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for guests that require gluten-free due to celiac disease. Not recommended for guests requiring a vegan diet.
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.