- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Miami is a melting pot of Latin American cultures – combine that with South Florida's restaurant offerings that run the gamut from five-star gourmet restaurants to holes-in-the-wall, and you have an incredible food scene that's as varied as the communities that make up the area. On the South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, your guide will offer insight on the food you’ll eat, the restaurants you’ll visit and the neighborhoods you’ll explore. Use this walking tour to get to know Miami by walking its streets and eating its local cuisine.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Generous tastings at 5 different restaurants that equal to a full meal.
- Guided tour of the art deco district by expert guide.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Gratuities for your tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Parking: Public garage located between Washington Ave and Collins Ave on 7th Street. Another recommended public garage is between Collins and Ocean Drive on 13th street. Valet parking on nearby hotels.
Bolivar Restaurant Bar, 841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139, USA
Returns to original departure point
Tuesday to Sunday
Our tour received the highest ratings and reviews on Tripadvisor for the past 8 years! At our high acclaimed South Beach Food and Culture Walking Tour, you'll explore the Art Deco district of South Beach on foot and stop at various locations for a diverse cultural menu. You'll begin with a guided historical, cultural and architectural walking tour of South Beach’s most iconic Art Deco properties.
With its festive curves and sunburst motifs, Art Deco architecture seems like it was tailor-made for South Beach, where the style is alive and well. South Beach’s Art Deco buildings and pastel colors immediately conjure images of sun-filled vacations and days cruising along Ocean Drive. As you’re admiring the architecture, you’ll learn about the preservation efforts that have made the style such an iconic part of the city.
Along the way, you’ll taste a variety of cuisines that make South Beach such an internationally acclaimed food region. Experience the fascinating tastes, sounds and aromas of the city's best restaurants. Think of the tour as a multi-course meal with each course taking place at a different location. You'll visit 5 restaurants and talented kitchens, where you’ll savor delectable dishes.
The tour serves the following cuisines:
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Food Restrictions: must send a message to tour operator in advance through customer service ( include your BR# ). Tour operator can't cater for last minute food restrictions unless an email was sent. Not recommend for guests that require gluten-free due to celiac disease. Not recommended for guests requiring a vegan diet.
- Confirm Your Reservation: reconfirming of booking is required by sending message to tour operators through customer service ( include your BR# ). Your booking maybe cancelled without refund if you do not send a message reconfirm.
- Meeting Point: Bolivar Restaurant at 841 Washington Ave, Miami Beach, FL 33139
- This is a walking tour, please wear comfortable shoes. Tour takes place rain or shine, in case of announced rain please bring poncho or umbrella.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for guests that require gluten-free due to celiac disease. Not recommended for guests requiring a vegan diet.
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Jennifer, our guide, was prompt and very eager to show everyohne just a sample of Miami's food based on various ethnic recipes. We were able to try some foods that we had not encountered previously. As we walked around the area, Jennifer was a wealth of information as to the history and architectual features the Art Deco area had to offer. Totally enjoyed this tour!
The food tour guide is very good, friendly, caring and knowledgeable. The foods are delicious and special, its a very good experience with this event.
We had a great time on this tour. Hoji was a great guide and gave us lots of interesting info as he showed us the sights. The food was very good and was a nice mix of flavors. Would definitely recommend this tour and Hoji as a tour guide.
Our guide, Lana, led us on a delightful culinary tour of Sout Beach. The food was tasty. We began with a beer and juice mixture which was appealing to me, as I don't like beer. The ceviche was excellent. After several additional excellent food experiences we ended with great gelato., then unbelievably strong Cuban coffee. As we walked around South Beach Lana gave us information on it's history and architecture. I would highly recommend this tour.
Good food and historical information of South Beach. I recommend this tour to anyone visiting South Beach or Miami.
Enjoyed the tour very much! Ashley - our guide - was able to conduct the tour very professionally, answered all our questions and offered a wealth of knowledge of the food and South Beach history, while making the whole experience fun. Strongly recommend this tour, but be prepared to navigate the very crowded streets and places. Well done, Ashley! Avoid driving to South Beach on weekends: that would not be pleasant.
Lana our host was fantastic and informative, I learned so much about the local food culture and history. All meals were superb and different. I highly recommend this tour for anyone who has the time to take in the gastronomic highlights of South Beach Miami.
Amazing! Gina was a fantastic guide and provided interesting historical commentary for both the food tastings and the South Beach community/architecture. You get a nice portion at each restaurant, and everyone in our group (men and women) felt that it was plenty of food and no one left hungry.
My husband and I had not been on a food walking tour, until this visit to Miami. We went on this food tour and the Little Havana Food Tour. We highly recommend both! Our guides on both tours were knowledgeable, well-spoken, and added to the fun of the outing. The food and the sights were fantastic! We became friends with everyone in the group. There was a lot of laughing, talking, and eating. You are FULL after the tour - - yum-yum. We highly recommend this tour and this tour company.
We thoroughly enjoyed it and am looking forward to other walking tours in Miami like Little Havana.
This tour was spectacular. All the food stops were wonderful. Food was delicious and nice variety. Tour guide was very informative about food as well as sights along the way. VERY enjoyable. Even went back to one of the restaurants for dinner the next night. Wear comfortable shoes as there is walking, but was great tour.
This is the first food and walking tour we had ever taken. The guide - a native Miamian- was wonderful and knew her stuff.
We went back to a couple of the restaurants later. Would do it again.
This tour was great. Very good overview of south beach food culture and architecture. Be sure to arrive hungry as it was LOTS of food. Our guide, Gina, was great. Definitely recommend this tour, would do it again.
With my first ever time in Miami I didn’t really know where to start so I decided to take this tour and I was so glad I did! Lisa was really helpful with suggestions of not only the great places we Visited but also some great locals bars and Sushi restaurants which I can’t wait to try. Thanks Lisa