- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hop aboard a sleek boat and cruise along Fort Lauderdale’s stunning marinas and riverfront on this 1.5-hour ride. You’ll see this tropical city from a new and beautiful perspective as you sail through its clear blue waters. Gawk at the sprawling mega mansions and giant yachts, choosing your favorites along the way. Enjoy the chance to do some sightseeing from the water! Please note that our vessels may be subject to change due to maintenance and repairs, however your tour will remain the same!
- 90-minute sightseeing cruise
- Live commentary
- Entry/Admission - Riverfront Cruises
- Food and beverages (available for purchase on board)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
301 SW 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Riverfront Cruises, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Make your way to downtown Fort Lauderdale to join this 1.5-hour luxury cruise of the city’s scenic riverfront. After posing for a souvenir photograph as you board the boat, stake out a prime viewing seat upstairs on the observation deck or in the air-conditioned dining room with picture windows. Relax and take in the sights as the boat departs the port to begin the journey.
Broward County is Florida’s second-most-populated county, with a variety of stunning homes, mansions and yachts. In recent years, Fort Lauderdale has distanced itself from its notorious spring break reputation and is now known for its relaxed coastal lifestyle and swanky properties.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Fort Lauderdale Beach, A1A between Las Olas and Sunrise Blvd., Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
Take in the stunning views of Florida’s blue water as the ship makes its leisurely way along. Gaze out at the city’s massive luxury homes and mansions with Roman fountains and palm-tree filled yards. Get your camera ready for the mega yachts — you’ll see them up close and personal. Take in the stunning views of the marina and piers. Should you want a beverage or something to eat, the ship’s bar offers cooling cocktails like a specialty punch, nonalcoholic beverages and light snacks (own expense). You don’t want to miss this scenic journey.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 4 years are complimentary
- Seating is first come, first serve
- Cruise operates rain or shine
- Restrooms are available on board
- Outside food and beverage are not permitted on board but are available for purchase
- Wheelchairs and strollers may be accommodated on the first deck
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.