- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get an overview of the major attractions and highlights of Seattle on a three hour tour in a comfortable motor coach with no more than 14 guests. Fun, entertaining, and informative guides provide local flavor with personal anecdotes and historical nuggets only a local could know. Hop off for picture postcard photo ops, and take a deeper dive at points of interest like Fisherman's Terminal and The Ballard Locks.
- Pickup and drop off
- Transport by air conditioned coach - 14 passenger limit
- Guided narration by a professional local guide
- Hop off at 3 points during the tour for photos and more
- Local taxes
- Food and drinks
Departs from downtown Seattle only. Pickup available at most downtown Seattle hotels, or at our General pickup point near Westlake Center: Wells Fargo Bank, 1620-4th Ave.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
On this exciting Seattle three-hour bus tour, you'll visit and learn about downtown Seattle, The Seattle Waterfront, Pioneer Square and witness some outstanding views of the city. You'll pass through quirky neighborhoods, visit the Ballard Locks with ladders for the spawning salmon, The Giant Bridge Troll, and the famous "Sleepless in Seattle" floating home. Each and every step is an experience not to be missed!
Downtown - There is a lot to see in Downtown Seattle, and the sights, due to the vibrant and growing nature of the city's core, are always changing. You will see downtown's retail stores, including the flagship stores of Nordstrom, Pike Place Farmers Market, the first Starbucks Coffee shop, and the Fish Markets.
The Waterfront - Seattle's Waterfront is an exciting place to go. Here, at the center of many of Seattle's water-based industries, you will see the freight port, Harbor Island and also the docks for the Washington State ferry system. Heading North along the waterfront past many souvenir shops, you'll see Ivars' Acres of Clams, and many other Puget Sound attractions. Finally you will head up to the beautiful Myrtle Edwards Park with its unparalleled views of Elliott Bay.
Pioneer Square - At the epicenter of Seattle, you'll find many of the oldest buildings in town, and also hear about the fire which, about a century ago, leveled the entire city. Pioneer Square is also home to many wonderful art galleries, antique and book stores.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Hotel pickup and drop off only available for the 9am and 10am tour departures, and only for downtown Seattle hotels.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.