- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join us on a guided Segway tour through the Nation's Capital and experience all of the great sights the city has to offer! There will be an abundance of photo opportunities of more than 25 historic buildings, monuments and memorials.
Don't miss a word during the tour with our Vox radio headsets. Our knowledgeable guides will provide a wealth of information and humorous anecdotes not found in any guidebook.
Tours begin with a 30-minute orientation and training session. Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled tour time.
- Your own personal Segway
- Headset to clearly hear the guide
- Professional guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
818 Connecticut Ave NW
Returns to original departure point
All tours begin with a 30-minute training session on how to operate the Segway. You will watch a brief video and presentation, then receive one-on-one instruction from our experienced staff. Don't be nervous! Many of our visitors are first-time riders and most people get the hang of it within a few minutes.
Once everyone is comfortable, we will do a quick soundcheck and off we go!
The first stop is the White House, just across the street from our location! From there, we continue to explore as many of the following sites as possible:
• US Treasury
• Blair House
• Constitution Gardens
• Lincoln Memorial
• Reflecting Pool
• Vietnam Veterans Memorial
• Korean War Memorial
• DC War Memorial
• Tidal Basin
• WWII Memorial
• Washington Monument
• Smithsonian Museums
• National Gallery of Art
• US Capitol
• Canadian Embassy
• National Archives
• US Navy Memorial
• FBI Building
• And more!Bring your camera! There is a bag on the Segway to carry along small personal possessions, but we recommend you leave larger purses and backpacks in the shop.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 16 years per DC law
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.