- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you're amazed by flying and airplanes, this is an essential experience! Tour the factory where they build and test the famous Boeing aircraft, the world's number one aerospace company. During this 4.5 hour small-group tour, you start off with a complimentary hotel pickup and depart for Mukilteo from downtown Seattle. Spend 1.5 hours inside the impressive Boeing factory on a tour that showcases the magnificent 747, 777, 787 aircraft used worldwide and the Dreamliner which is currently in production, all housed here in the world's largest building! Finish your day exploring the Boeing Future of Flight and Boeing gift shop before heading back to Seattle.
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- 1.5-hour guided tour of the Boeing Factory
- Boeing Future of Flight
- Boeing Gift Shop
- Observation Deck
- Round trip transportation from downtown Seattle to the Boeing Everett Factory
- Hotel pickup and return is included for most downtown Seattle hotels
- Due to traffic, we may ask that you walk a few blocks back to your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Boeing Future of Flight
- Food and drinks
Most Downtown Seattle hotels
Departure Point without Hotel Pickup:
Hyatt Regency Seattle (8th Avenue Entrance) - 808 Howell St, Seattle, WA 98101
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boeing Future of Flight, Mukilteo, Washington
Boeing Future of Flight
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact local service provider to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Children must be at least 48 inches (122 cm) to participate on tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour. There is no child care facility at the Tour Center, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
- This tour requires a short walk with 21 stairs, but is wheelchair accessible if given 7 days advance notice.
- No personal items are allowed on the tour including: purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Free lockers are available on-site at the Boeing Future of Flight.
- Boeing does not permit still photos or video cameras on the tour.
- This tour package includes round trip transportation from downtown Seattle to the Boeing Factory.
- If you have your own transportation, Boeing Future of Flight & Boeing Tour tickets may be purchased separately for $25 at futureofflight.org.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Please allow up to 5 hours for hotel pickup and drop-off service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Boehing facility is amazing! Tour guide “Frankie” was “outstanding” very knowledgeable and interesting. I highly recommend touring Boeing!!!
This was a spectacular tour. Tour Guide was knowledgeable about planes and provided a very interesting history of the Boeing founder and Boeing Company.
Highly recommend this tour to anyone! Learned about Seattle landmarks along the way to the Everett facility.Ken was excellent!
Ron is an amazing tour guide! Very knowledgeable and kind. Provided timelines so tour ran smoothly! A definite tour to add to your list when in Seattle!
The tour was impressive. To get a look at Boeing's latest lineup of airliners (787, 777, 747 767) was very interesting, and the tour guides were very knowledgeable. Because I have trouble walking, the Boeing tour group went out of their way to make sure I was able to get around and enjoy the tour. Their efforts were above and beyond.
Excellent very organised. Take a raincoat. Take a snack and a drink. Make sure you bring a small purse. Everything must be put in a locker. Super informative. It got warm when we were in the factory. Try to layer your clothes. You’ll be glad you did. Well worth the price. I willdefinitely go back.
Top trip and guide Brian excellent. The trip out to Boeing was really interesting and relevant. The operation there is slick and well organised. Ticked a bucket list item. Went out of way to make sure we all ended up back in Seattle at locations we wanted to go to next.
For anyone who visits the wonderful city of Seattle a tour of the Boeing facilities is a must.Most professional,enjoyable and again one of my bucket list wishes ticketed off.The pick up from the hotel was punctual and the bus comfortable. The driver friendly and knowledgeable and at the end of the tour the return was as seamless as the outward trip,I cannot recommend this tour more highly
This tour was so interesting and we had a great tour guide. It was impressive to see the enormous buildings and watch the planes being assembled.
This was a fascinating and informative tour. We were picked up from our hostel and returned to any site within the central Seattle area.
Excellent tour with a great, knowledgeable guide. Not overcrowded. Amazing place. We were limited for time, but could have spent a week there. Even my wife thoroughly enjoyed it.
We would highly recommend this tour.
Very well organized including hotel pick-up. Our guide at Boeing was well informed and professional.
Really interesting tour of the Boeing factory. Our driver and tour guide was informative. The tour guide within the Boeing factory was equally great! It was thrilling to see this massive facility and learn about the construction of these planes.
OMG we LOVED this tour. We are avid travellers and loved learning about the ensemble line of these magnificent birds
Fantastic Tour. Highly interesting and informative. Boeing is an American institution and their products are known world wide. Highest ratings
The tour and explanations of the Boeing factory was informative and very enjoyable.
It was an informative tour but difficult to hear Boeing guide. Size of tour groups at Boeing should be smaller. Felt rushed. Tours Northwest was provider--recommend.
The tour of the Boeing factory was very good, interesting and amazing. It was well organised and very informative. We did find the tour guide a little over for the top for a couple of Aussies.
However the absolute highlight was the trip there and back with Tours Northwest. We were picked up in a small bus driven by Randy who was a fantastic guide. He started out giving us a summary of where we would be going and pointing it out on a map. He then kept us informed and entertained with a huge amount of detail and history about Seattle and Boeing. The best part was that he didn't try to be funny like most tour guides do, he just stuck with his stories.
Randy went to a great deal of trouble to ensure everything was OK when we got to the factory and that we were all clear on what to do and where to go.
On return he gave us more detail on Seattle and made sure that he could drop us at a place that was convenient.