- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you're amazed by flying and airplanes, this is an essential experience! Tour the factory where they build and test the famous Boeing aircraft, the world's number one aerospace company. During this 4.5 hour small-group tour, you start off with a complimentary hotel pickup and depart for Mukilteo from downtown Seattle. Spend 1.5 hours inside the impressive Boeing factory on a tour that showcases the magnificent 747, 777, 787 aircraft used worldwide and the Dreamliner which is currently in production, all housed here in the world's largest building! Finish your day exploring the Boeing Future of Flight and Boeing gift shop before heading back to Seattle.
- All entrance fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Local, professional guide
- Admission ticket for 90 minute tour inside the Boeing Assembly Plant
- Free time to explore the Boeing Future of Flight & Gift Shop
- Boeing Observation Deck
- Transportation by air-conditioned mini coach bus
- Hotel pickup and return is available for most downtown Seattle hotels
- Due to traffic, we may ask that you walk a few blocks back to your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Boeing Future of Flight
- Gratuities (optional and not included in the price of your tour)
- Food & drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in the downtown Seattle area. We cannot pick up hotels that are not listed or at private residences. If you are not staying at a hotel within our pick-up range, the closest meeting location information will be provided to you. Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please call or email us to confirm hotel and exact pickup time. Please note, some hotels are inaccessible for our buses; therefore we may ask you to meet at another hotel for pickup.
Meeting location in downtown Seattle (if you don’t require hotel pickup): Hyatt Regency Seattle (8th Avenue entrance) - 808 Howell St, Seattle, WA 98101.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Boeing Future of Flight, 8415 Paine Field Blvd, Mukilteo, WA 98275-3239
Boeing Future of Flight
Duration: 2 hours 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please contact local service provider to arrange pickup from your hotel or a nearby location after you have received your confirmation
- Tour cannot pickup from private residences
- Hotel pickups commence prior to departure time. Please contact local service provider to receive exact pickup time at hotel
- Children must be at least 48 inches (122 cm) to participate on tour. Visitors may not carry babies on the tour. There is no child care facility at the Tour Center, and there are no exceptions to these safety regulations.
- This tour requires a short walk with 21 stairs, but is wheelchair accessible if given 7 days advance notice.
- No personal items are allowed on the tour including: purses, backpacks, cameras, binoculars, cell phones, etc. Free lockers are available on-site at the Boeing Future of Flight.
- Boeing does not permit still photos or video cameras on the tour.
- This tour package includes round trip transportation from downtown Seattle to the Boeing Factory.
- If you have your own transportation, Boeing Future of Flight & Boeing Tour tickets may be purchased separately for $25 at futureofflight.org.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Traffic and road conditions may alter tour route
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Please allow up to 5 hours for hotel pickup and drop-off service
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.