- 1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
A shared-ride service is an affordable option. Your pre-purchased transfer offers service from JFK, EWR or LGA based on the option selected at checkout. Enjoy skip-the-line service at JFK Terminal 4.
- Airport transfer
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- One-way or roundtrip shared transfer (depending on option selected)
- Local taxes
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- New York City, New York City, New York - JFK Arrivals – Skip-the-Line Terminal 4 (11am-7pm EST) • Upon arrival, bypass the Welcome Center/Ground Transportation desk and proceed directly to the Viator meeting point located near the east passenger exit where a SuperShuttle representative will assist you. JFK Arrivals – All other Terminals • Follow the signs to the Welcome Center/Ground Transportation desk. Ask an agent to arrange for SuperShuttle service or dial direct #29 from the courtesy phone. If you need further assistance, you may visit the Viator meeting point located in Terminal 1 or 4 from 11am-7pm EST. EWR and LGA Arrivals • Follow the signs to the Welcome Center/Ground Transportation desk. Ask an agent to arrange for SuperShuttle service or dial direct #29 from the courtesy phone.For the roundtrip transfer option, you must contact SuperShuttle at 1-800-BLUE-VAN (1-800-258-3826) 24 hours prior to your return to the airport in order to obtain your pick up time. Failure to do so will result in no pick up being scheduled.
- Newark, Newark, New Jersey - EWR Arrivals • Follow the signs to the Welcome Center/Ground Transportation desk. Ask an agent to arrange for SuperShuttle service or dial direct #29 from the courtesy phone.For the roundtrip transfer option, you must contact SuperShuttle at 1-800-BLUE-VAN (1-800-258-3826) 24 hours prior to your return to the airport in order to obtain your pick up time. Failure to do so will result in no pick up being scheduled.
Transfers operate 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
Longer wait times may apply during midnight - 6am due to limited service
Simply book your ride and share spacious shuttles with other travelers. Your driver may make a few stops along the way to your hotel to drop off fellow passengers. Choose from JFK, EWR or LGA at checkout for an easy transfer to your Manhattan hotel.
Enjoy TripAdvisor / Viator Exclusive Skip-the-Line service at JFK Terminal 4 between 11am-7pm EST.
Don't forget your return transfer or choose the roundtrip option for a worry free trip!
Please note: this arrival transfer is valid for travel to MANHATTAN HOTELS only. It does not provide transport to private residences, destinations in New Jersey, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, bus stations, train stations or any other airports not listed above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note: this arrival transfer is valid for travel to MANHATTAN HOTELS only. It does not provide transport to private residences, destinations in New Jersey, Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens, Staten Island, bus stations, train stations or any other airports not listed above
- You MUST bring your own car seat for infants, child restraint seats are NOT provided
- Wheelchair accessible, please contact supplier at number provided on voucher to reserve at least 24 hours prior to your arrival date
- Longer wait times may apply during midnight - 6am due to limited service
- Luggage Limitations:
- Please limit luggage to 2 carry-on bags and 2 check-in bags per person (including oversize/excessive luggage)
- Oversized or excessive luggage (over 50lbs)/golf clubs/bikes/surf boards have certain restrictions
- Please inquire prior to booking to see if your excess luggage is acceptable
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
On time and waiting, even though our flight was delayed - thanks a million
We was late arriving because of the snow but the transit vehicle got there and we got to hotel in a timely manner.
Shuttle came on time, driver was very polite and happy, very helpful carried all bags, Good employee you need to keep this one,
Having a pre-paid booking for the round-trip, to/from JFK and our hotel, was absolutely the way to go! Didn't have to try to find a shuttle going to our area, didn't have to try getting a cab.
A great way of reducing the taxi fare from the airport to the hotel - just have to share it with a few others - job done
The ride was very on time from the airport to hotel and also going back! Great!
The mix of the tour was incredibly good. I actually went for the foliage and although it was a tricky year because of the early cold snap and then much higher temperatures than usual, we were shown some wonderful colour.
Squam Lake was interesting and we managed to see the loons new to me. Shannon was very friendly and helpful with advice re clothes and expected weather conditions when she felt I needed a suggestion!
The Kancamagus Highway was a real highlight for me with all the beautiful colours. Steve stopped in great spots and chose them when we had particularly good colour and relatively no rain on a tricky day. He really went out of his way to provide photo opportunities. He seemed to know the area very well.
The Cannon Mountain train would also have been a highlight, but it was overcast towards the top of the mountain. The first part of the ride showed just how magnificent the whole mountain have been in full colour had the weather not let us down a little.
I enjoyed the sail at Newport. It was again a different experience. I must admit I spoke to a local about the time Perth Australia won the cup. HAHA.
I particularly enjoyed the tour of the Vanderbilt mansion. Steve asked about our individual interests, and given only a few in the group, three at that stage, discussed the time we personally wanted. I have never had that thoughtfulness on a tour!
We were well guided at Vermont and tasted the cheese. Not sure I would have found it without Steves help. He gave very helpful suggestions re which cheeses to try. He was happy to help me find the place mats I wanted. Nothing was too much trouble. You have a good one there!!!
I wasnt sure what to expect of the lighthouses, but again it was an interesting day with all the time we needed. We were shown the Bush complex and many large houses.
Boston traffic is a nightmare but I was very pleased in spite of the traffic to have time at various locations.
Nantucket was a wet day, but we saw plenty on a bus and when photographing outside felt I was IN the berry ponds. Steve whisked us back on an early ferry rather than leave us on a wet island. Wise and thoughtful man.
The whale watching day was brilliant. 25-30 whales did their thing including tail whacking and it was a wonderful experience. I have been whale watching before, but success was considered to be one whale sighting and it didnt do a great deal.
The mix of the activities worked very well. I must admit, we were guided so well, that speaking to different members of our group, we had all become somewhat lazy in knowing what was to come nextit was all a lovely surprise and that only comes from trust in our leader!
We were taken for terrific meals and Steve gave me so much help in deciphering the menu. Nothing was too much trouble. It is odd that with a common language, so many differences in food interpretations are possible. Several in the group shared a little of their meal so I could taste the foods that were new to me. Great choice of cafes/restaurants.
Steve was always punctual if not early to chat about what we doing friendly and inclusive to each member of the group sensitive in suggesting warmer or wet weather clothing as necessary thoughtful in helping us in and out of the tricky back seats of the vehicle keen to share his knowledge and humour helpful in choosing photo opportunities and he is wonderful company. He asked about our individual interest levels and gave us the time to so what we wanted at each site. He was quick to oblige when I arrived on time, but then wanted a lobster roll. He always dropped us off as close as he could to the site, parked the van, then found us again. Instructions were always clear. I have not had clear instructions on other tours Steve is an intelligent and wonderfully sensitive guide who did what he could for us. I guess that is easier in a small group, but not all guides would go out of their way like he did. Much appreciated.
The view in the back of the smaller vehicle was limited.
The hotel choices were good. I seem to be always surprised about the American hospitality in hotels.
The only mix-up was the pickup in Boston that could have been a major hassle for a first time traveller.
A wonderful set of experiences. I will never forget them.
The arrival was in time, the driver commented the sightseeings during the route.
Great service from welcome center really enjoyed my conversation with the employee there, wish I remembered her name and driver!
These guys were on time and patient when our bags got lost upon arrival. We booked both arrival and departure transfers with them. I had to change my departure pick up time. It was no problem.
Everything worked very well even though I booked for the day after our arrival :-