- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Spend a day in paradise on the Caribbean island of Grand Bahama, situated just 2.5 hours away from Fort Lauderdale. With this Same Day round-trip ferry ticket, you’ll ride across the water aboard the ‘Balearia Caribbean.' On arrival in Freeport, you have all day to visit open-air markets, go shopping and dine at local restaurants, snorkel offshore, or simply soak up the sun on a sugar-white beach before returning to Fort Lauderdale that evening.
All inclusive Hotel day passes to VIVA WYNDHAM HOTEL, available for purchase onboard! Includes open buffet and alcoholic drinks all day. No towels included!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Ideal choice for families
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Same-day round-trip fast ferry
- One carry-on (22"x18"x10"
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Parking, payable at the end of the trip
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities - optional
- Excursions & activities in the island
- Transportation to and from attractions/excursions
- Excess luggage charges or extra luggage (where applicable)
- Viva day pass, Drinks and open buffet all day!
2021 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Returns to original departure point
Daily except Monday and Wednesday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316-4202
Balearia Caribbean conveniently departs from Port Everglades, 2021 Eller Drive, Cruise Terminal 21 in Fort Lauderdale. Check-in commences at 5:00 a.m. and ends at 7:00 a.m. Please note that passengers will not be allowed through the terminal doors after 7:00 a.m. The vessel will depart promptly at 8:00 a.m.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Freeport Harbour, Freeport Grand Bahama Island
Your round-trip ferry ticket to Grand Bahama arrives in Freeport Harbour in approximately 2.5 hours. Upon arrival, guest will be able to enjoy approximately 7 hours in the beautiful island of Freeport, Grand Bahama. Please be sure to visit our shore excursion desk to learn more about all of the exciting excursion options available on the island.
Duration: 7 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A current VALID PASSPORT is required on the day of travel. All Visa Requirements (for non-US) are sole responsibility of the Traveler.
- Terminal doors will close 1 hour prior to departure; please arrive between 5:00 a.m. & 7:00 a.m. for check-in and pre-boarding inspection.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.