- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Walk, talk and taste your way through historic Charleston South Carolina. This small-group 2.5-hour tour will immerse you in the history and culture of the Lowcountry and allow you experience a remarkable culinary scene in downtown Charleston. Stops along the way will include many of the city’s leading restaurants through out the city.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- All entrance fees included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Bottled water
- Local Professional guide
- Food Tastings
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
18 Anson St, Charleston, SC 29401, USA
Returns to original departure point
Everday: 9:30am & 2pm
Meet your guide on Anson Street to begin your tour of some of Charleston’s finest eateries, learning about the history and culture of the Lowcountry along the way.
Throughout this tour, discover how South Carolina's cuisine has evolved over the past 300-plus years as you sample delicious specialties from local eateries, markets, bakeries, restaurants, and culinary landmarks. Go through the Market area and East Bay Street to enjoy samples from some of the best places in the city. Come hungry and leave full.
You will experience items such as stone-ground grits, Charleston benne wafers, locally made gourmet chocolates, Southern pralines, Lowcountry barbecue, and incredible Southern seafood. All of these special places are sure to entice you to come back to this wonderful city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.