- 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
An awesome and short 15 minute flight is all that stands between you and paradise. IEX Helicopters offers per-seat-pricing to Catalina Island from Long Beach 364 days a year. Indulge in this thrilling helicopter flight from Long Beach to Catalina Island - the fastest, most glamorous way to reach the resort island off the coast of Los Angeles.
- Scenic helicopter flight
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- 15-minute helicopter flight (one-way or round-trip flight, based on option selected)
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- One-way shared transfer or private (if you buy all seats on the flight)
- Round-trip shared transfer or private (if you buy all seats on the flight)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a $19 parking fee, payable when exiting the parking lot
- Transportation to/from attractions
1175 Queens Hwy
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
56 Pebbly Beach Rd, Avalon, CA 90704, USA
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Catalina Island Casino, Avalon, Catalina Island, California
Fly directly from Long Beach to Catalina Island
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Individual passenger body weights (including infants) MUST be given at time of booking
- Infants under the age of 2 are considered lappers. Proof of age is required in the form of a passport or birth certificate
- Please note: Seat location is determined by passenger weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time
- This tour is wheelchair accessible provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- You MUST call to CONFIRM your departure times with IEX within 24 hours of booking. No refunds will be issued within 24 hours
- Passengers weighing over 300 lbs. are asked to come down to our office and try on seat belt before booking. If seat belt doesn't fit on the day of the flight, we cannot fly the passenger over, and they will still be charged
- Customers choosing ROUND TRIP, PLEASE ADD your preferred return DATE and TIME in the "Special Requirements" field at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
We scheduled our trip with very short notice. We immediately received a confirmation call explaining our itinerary for our trip with Viator. We arrived early and we were placed on a earlier helicopter flight. We received fantastic service as we arrived to Catalina Island. Thank you Viator for helping us celebrate my girlfriends 50th birthday celebrate. We will see you soon.Regards,
My sister visited me from Indiana and we had a wonderful time. The flight was smooth and the pilot answered all of our questions which was a lot!! We definitely would do it again.
My first time on a Helicopter and to Catalina Island - this is the way to travel. Saw lost of marine life and got great views from the air of the Island and cost of California. Will do this again!
The pilot was full of information, the check in staff were friendly and fun. It was a great way to begin and end a family weekend!
Fantastic! Very professional, courteous and efficient. Will definitely use Viator again!
I wanted to surprise my wife for her birthday and take her on a helicopter flight from Long Beach to Catalina Island. When I went to the Viator website it was confusing as to booking our flight time(s) and it showed options of 8-11 in the morning, etc., but no information on returned flights. It stated that if I had any questions to e-mail the company of which I did and had no reply for 2 days so I called 2 days later. When I asked the person that answered the phone about time options to and from she didn't know and put me on hold for 20 minutes. When she came back she said to show up anytime between 8-11 am the morning of the flight and they will take you right away, and when we are ready to return just show up at the heliport anytime the same day before 4:20 PM which is the last flight. Our flight was scheduled for yesterday and I surprised my wife and we showed up at 8:20 AM and was told that we had to wait until a 11:00 AM flight? They stated that there isn't anything they can do about it even when the ticket voucher states 8:00 AM to 1:00 AM. By now my wife that was very surprised and happy was now upset because we had to sit and wait in the office between 8:20 AM and 11:00 AM while other people were showing up after us and leaving before us. Long story short at 11:00 AM we finally boarded the helicopter and the first thing the pilot asked us was if we needed a cab from the heliport in Catalina to the town. We stated yes and he said he would order us a cab and it would be waiting for us. When we landed on Catalina there was no cab waiting and the front desk said they would call and order us another cab and it would be about 5 minutes. We waited outside on the curb in the sun for over a 40 minutes and no cab showed up. Finally some gentleman in the parking lot that doesn't work for the company asked if we needed any help and offered to drive us to town. So overall what was to be a happy event we were shorted 4 hours of frustrations.