- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
See the only living coral barrier reef in the continental United States on this two-hour glass-bottom boat tour from Key West! As you relax on the cruise, look down below your feet to see the reef, which is teeming with tropical fish, hard and soft corals, sponges, snails, jellyfish, anemones, crabs, lobsters, rays, sea turtles, nurse sharks and other sea life. Upgrade to the sunset cruise to enjoy Champagne and soft drinks as you watch the sunset.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- 2-hour glass-bottom boat tour
- Champagne and soft drinks included (if Sunset option is selected)
- Entry/Admission - Fury Water Adventures Key West
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
0 Duval St, Key West, FL 33040, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Fury Water Adventures Key West, Duval Street, Key West, FL 33040
When you’re in Key West, don’t miss this opportunity to see dramatic underwater vistas generally reserved for snorkelers and scuba divers! On this glass-bottom boat tour, a wide variety of fish and other sea creatures can be seen below your boat’s clear, glass bottom.
You’ll cruise over Florida’s beautiful reef, the only living coral reef in the continental US and one of the most biologically diverse marine eco-systems in the world. See majestic Elkhorn coral and eerie brain coral, sturdy in appearance yet fragile and vulnerable, as they stand still while more than 300 species of fish and other sea life swim around the reef, completing the colorful seascape.
During the trip, your experienced captain and crew will provide commentary about the reef and will point out some of its most interesting marine creatures. The boat’s glass bottom provides continuous viewing for all passengers.
Upgrade to the sunset cruise to complement your underwater sightseeing with the gorgeous Key West sunset. As you watch the sun slowly disappear beyond the horizon, sip on Champagne and soft drinks (included).
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The boat features a seated sundeck, enclosed air-conditioned viewing area, restrooms and a snack bar
- Must be 21 to consume alcohol
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.