- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Snorkel with live dolphins during this 3-hour adventure along Oahu's hidden coastline. Powerboat out to pods of spinner dolphins for a passive swim followed by additional snorkeling at Oahu's second largest reef or visit turtle town to catch a glimpse of Honus or turtles. Finish with a delicious Hawaiian style lunch of Teriyaki chicken or pulled pork sandwiches with pasta and fresh fruit . Shuttle service from Waikiki included.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Powerboat ride on Oahu's western coastline
- All necessary snorkel gear
- Shuttle service to and from select Waikiki hotels
- Lunch and snacks
- Hot cocoa, tea, and water
- Wet suit (available for rental)
92-100 Waipahe Pl, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Waikiki hotels from 110 - 85 minutes prior. Please contact us for your pick up location and time. If you choose to drive out, please inform reservations.
Returns to original departure point
Morning Tour check-in is at 6:30, boarding at 6:40 and departure at 7:00 AM. The Afternoon Tour check-in is at 11:00, boarding at 11:10 and departure at 11:30 AM. Aboard the tour you will receive safety instruction, enjoy the wildlife, snorkel, and be served lunch and drinks on shore after the tour.
• Ko Olina Marina, 92-100 Waipahe Pl, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-4293
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.