- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Snorkel with live dolphins during this 3-hour adventure along Oahu's hidden coastline. Powerboat out to pods of spinner dolphins for a passive swim followed by additional snorkeling at Oahu's second largest reef or visit turtle town to catch a glimpse of Honus or turtles. Finish with a delicious Hawaiian style lunch of Teriyaki chicken or pulled pork sandwiches with pasta and fresh fruit . Shuttle service from Waikiki included.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Powerboat ride on Oahu's western coastline
- All necessary snorkel gear
- Shuttle service to and from select Waikiki hotels
- Lunch and snacks
- Hot cocoa, tea, and water
- Wet suit (available for rental)
92-100 Waipahe Pl, Kapolei, HI 96707, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Waikiki hotels from 110 - 85 minutes prior. Please contact us for your pick up location and time. If you choose to drive out, please inform reservations.
Returns to original departure point
Morning Tour check-in is at 6:30, boarding at 6:40 and departure at 7:00 AM. The Afternoon Tour check-in is at 11:00, boarding at 11:10 and departure at 11:30 AM. Aboard the tour you will receive safety instruction, enjoy the wildlife, snorkel, and be served lunch and drinks on shore after the tour.
• Ko Olina Marina, 92-100 Waipahe Pl, Kapolei, Oahu, HI 96707-4293
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Do not do this tour complete waste of money, its just an over priced snorkel tour except there is nothing to see even at one of the drop points to snorkel was just a heap of ruined coral and no fish to be found, didn't see a single dolphin or turtle and when i asked the guy he said you see them in the North Shore not where we are, so why advertise it as a snorkle with dolphins and turtle tour then!! The staff didn't seem to care about there customers they would just dump you in the water then tell you to hop out when moving onto the next place. Don't book this tour and waste your money its just a false advertisement to get you to book with this company, I wish I had known to save myself the waste of time.