- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Discover the untouched beauty of America's southwest! On this 2.5-hour tour, you will learn about the history and geology of this amazing area. You can shop for Native American jewelry and crafts, discover Sedona's unique vortex sites and get some tips on the best shopping and dining in town!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
Tour depart from all uptown Sedona hotels. Passengers staying at other hotels will need to meet the tour at a central location. Directions will be advised upon reconfirmation.
Ever wonder how Sedona got its name or why the rocks are red? Well, get all your questions answered and more on this wonderful introductory tour. Learn about Sedona's fascinating history. Your guide will show you breathtaking vistas and colorful points of interest as you learn about Sedona's past. This tour is fully customized according to the interests and abilities of the group. Before the start of the tour, your tour guide will go over the available options for the tour.
The most popular route includes:
• A drive through Oak Creek Canyon, one of the 10 most scenic drives in the nation
• A stop at Bell Rock Vista to take in the amazing views and browse Native American jewelry and crafts
• Airport Mesa, which offers the most breathtaking view of West Sedona and its famous red rocks
• Chapel of the Holy Cross - Built in 1956, this beautiful, architectural wonder is built right into the red rocks of Sedona
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchairs and child seats are available upon request
- There is a video on-board the bus
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.