- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Don’t miss Chicago’s famous sights and fabulous views on this award-winning small-group sightseeing tour of the city. Travel through Chicago with an expert guide on a comfortable minibus, stopping at iconic locations like early skyscraper "The Rookery" (Frank Lloyd Wright architecture), Museum Campus (for the BEST skyline view in town), Millennium Park (The Bean), Buckingham Fountain, The Magnificent Mile, Lincoln Park, Chicago River, The Gold Coast, Lake Shore Drive and more! Along the way, your guide will provide historical and informational commentary about the area and its beautiful attractions. The small-group atmosphere with maximum of 12 people ensures a more personal experience. The city tour ends at Millennium Park.
You also have the option to upgrade to include a 75-minute Architecture Cruise down the Chicago River! This popular open-top boat tour offers the perfect vantage point to admire the city’s renowned buildings.
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Local guide
- Three photo stops
- Transport by 12-passenger, air-conditioned minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off to most downtown Chicago hotels
- Chicago River Architecture Boat Tour (if option selected)
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour picks up from most downtown Chicago hotels.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
• If boat tour option is not selected, tour returns to original departure point
• If boat tour option is selected, you will be transported to the departure point for the boat tour. The boat returns to Michigan and Wacker. You will be responsible for transport to your hotel following the boat tour. Downtown hotels are located 1 mile or less from this location.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Magnificent Mile, North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
The main shopping street
Pass By: Navy Pier, 600 E Grand Ave, Chicago, IL 60611-3419
Popular tourist attraction
Pass By: Millennium Park, 201 East Randolph Street, Chicago, IL 60601-6530
The extremely popular home of The Bean, Pritzker Pavillion, Crown Fountain and more. We slowly pass by it on the tour and can drop you off there at the end if you wish.
Pass By: Shoreline Sightseeing, Departing from Navy Pier, Departing from Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
The most popular tour in the USA, according to Tripadvisor.
75 minute cruise on the stunning Chicago River
Pass By: Cloud Gate, 201 E. Randolph St. Millenium Park, Chicago, IL 60601-6530
Some call it Cloud Gate (the proper name). Others call it The Bean. Either way, it's fantastic.
Pass By: See it All Chicago Tours, Chicago, IL 60601
The best tour company in Chicago
Stop At: Chicago River, Chicago, IL
See the Wrigley Building, Tribune Tower, Marina City, the Chicago River and much more at this stop!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: The Rookery Building, 209 S La Salle St, Chicago, IL 60604-1219
One of the world's very first skyscrapers. You can go inside to see the beautiful lobby, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Buckingham Fountain, Grant Park, Chicago, IL 60605
One of the most beautiful fountains in the world. In Grant Park.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Harold Washington Library Center, 400 S State St, Chicago, IL 60605-1216
Largest public library building in the USA. Amazing architecture.
Stop At: Shedd Aquarium, 1200 S. Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60605-2490
The BEST skyline views from this part of Museum Campus. The most popular stop on the tour!
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The Art Institute of Chicago, 111 S Michigan Ave 159 East Monroe Street, Chicago, IL 60603-6110
Home of the second most French impressionist paintings. Also American Gothic, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Nighthawks, and much much more!
Pass By: 2045 N Lincoln Park W, Chicago, IL 60614-4707
1,600 acre park. Home of the Lincoln Park Zoo, beautiful gardens, fountains, sculptures and much more.
Pass By: North Avenue Beach, 1600 North Lake Shore Drive, Chicago, IL 60613
Beautiful beach on Lake Shore Drive.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- You MUST contact the local supplier to reconfirm your reservation
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.