- 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Join this Guided open-air, London style Double-Decker bus tour that allows you to see America's Capital City when she's at her most beautiful: by twilight! On this tour, you'll visit Washington's most stunning historic sights, including the White House, Tidal Basin, Lincoln Memorial, FDR and MLK, Vietnam, Korea, World War II, and the stunning Marine Corps Iwo Jima Memorial. This tour is 3 1//2 hours long and includes a live tour guide that will walk with the group at each stop.
- Fully narrated tour
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Guided tour. Guide will step off bus at each stop, and walk with the guest.
- Live commentary on board
- Food and drinks
478 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, DC 20024, USA
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Your open-air double-decker motorcoach tour offers fabulous twilight views of downtown Washington - including Pennsylvania Avenue, the Smithsonian Museums, National Mall, Kennedy Center, Georgetown Harbor and Roosevelt Island, among many others. And you'll stop for photographs at the Capitol and the White House, America's most famous buildings.
Step Off the Bus and Visit, View or Photograph:
White House (Photo stop only)
U.S. Capitol (Photo stop only)
World War II Memorial
Iwo Jima Memorial
View from the Coach:
U.S. Navy Memorial
Original FDR Memorial
Old Post Office
Ronald Reagan Memorial
U.S. Holocaust Museum
Bureau of Engraving
Organization of American States
Georgetown Harbor Front
U.S. Air Force Memorial
Please keep in mind that due to road closures, traffic changes, and weather issues, you may not be able to see all of the sights on the above itinerary.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All coaches have bathrooms available for use
- Please arrive ~15 minutes early (6:45pm) for boarding because this tour leaves approximately at 7pm
- Open-air coach. Dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.