- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
LEARN * LOVE * PROTECT
Slip in to the Big Blue and view these beautiful marine mammals in their natural environment
Learn about their behaviors in a respectful environment with naturalist guides
Snorkel beautiful Kealakekua Bay teaming with reef fish and corals!
The ultimate dolphin and snorkel adventure!
- naturalist guides
- lunch, snacks and beverages are included
- all gear , floatation aids included
- not for first time snorkelers, must be comfortable swimming in the ocean on your own
- Bottled water
- please bring your own towel, sunscreen and cover-up
78-7138 Kaleiopapa St
Check in 7:30 am for prompt 8:00 departure
Returns to original departure point
Your excursion will begin with an narrative on spinner dolphin behaviors and how to have a memorable experience while having utmost respect for these beautiful marine mammals. After a night of feeding offshore, they come in to the coastline, and they are social and interactive with boats and with people before they find a spot to settle in to their rest state. This is the time they will most often bow ride, jump and spin, and show you why they are called "spinner dolphins"! It's during this time, we will find them and let you slip in to the water to view them swimming below and all around you. Quite often you will hear their vocalizations, signature whistles and echolocations! and if you are lucky, they may just come over to look you in the eye , and you'll see their intelligence as well as their beauty and grace.! Once they begin to settle in to their rest state, we'll get you back on the boat and go snorkeling at Kealakekua Bay!
** Every so often , the wild dolphins may be out of range to snorkel at Kealakekua Bay, if that is the case, the Captain will choose an alternate snorkel site.*
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child under 6
- A maximum of 14 people per booking
- Not recommended for beginner snorkelers
- Must be comfortable swimming in the ocean
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.