- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Drawing on years of experience, our captains and crew will take you up close and personal with the dolphin. As we search for these beautiful creatures in the warm tropical waters off the coast, our crew will share their knowledge about these fascinating creatures, how they live and their role in the ocean’s ecosystem. Nearly every day, year-round we are able to encounter these beautiful animals in their natural habitat. We have 98% success rate of locating the dolphins and letting them "choose" whether to swim with us or not. However the utmost respect and care are given to our aquatic friends to assure that we do not disrupt their rest, nursing and breeding behaviors.
When they do choose to swim with us, it is truly magical and can be a life changing experience.
- Naturalist guides
- Snacks, beverages and bottled water
- Mask, Fins, Snorkel, Flotation Aids included
- Please bring your own towel, reef safe sunscreen and cover-up
78-7138 Kaleiopapa St, Kailua, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
Swim with Wild Dolphins. We are Kona’s first and original “Swim with Dolphins” Adventure the whole family will enjoy and talk about for years to come. Including getting some great photo opportunities both above and below the surface..
This adventure is focused on locating and spending quality time with the Hawaiian Spinner and Spotted Dolphins. Depending on their desire to interact with us; you may have an opportunity one or more times to view them from the boat and in the water. Depending on where and when we locate the dolphins there may also be time for a quick snorkel at one of the many beautiful reef areas along the windward coast line.
• Dolphin Discoveries, 78-7138 Kaleiopapa St Keauhou Bay, Boat Launch Ramp, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child under 8
- Must be comfortable swimming in the ocean
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.