- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This is an hour and a half ATV tour that takes you to the top of the valley to view the waterfalls from a distance. Then you will go all the way down to the ocean and ride alongside the coastline. Spectacular views.
- 1.5 hour ATV Tour
- Beverages including water, soda and juice
3040 Kahekili Hwy
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Maui Mountain Activities, LLC, Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Ride to the top of the valley to look in at the waterfalls. Ride down the mountainside all the way to the ocean and ride along the coastline. Towards the end of the tour there are areas to pick up speed and have some fun.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
- Weight limit is 400 lbs
- Helmets provided
- Complimentary beverages include Water, Soda and Juice
- Closed toe shoes required. Long pants recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Me and my new husband had a great day on the ATVS. The tour guides were wonderful and they made the adventure fun. I would definitely recommend this ATV adventure to anyone who is thinkthi about doing it...Aloha!
Great fun! First time rider and I would do it again, our guides were very helpful and knowledgeable of the area.
Perfect blend of slow rides through beautiful areas, then the opportunity for speed. We would definitely go again. This is great for any level of rider because they do a great job of training.