- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Discover our Nations Capitol on this exceptionally comprehensive 4 hour personalized, professionally guided tour. Our small group format is limited to 12 guests. We cover everything! You'll view the US Capitol, White House plus America's iconic Mall Memorials- Lincoln, WW II, Korea, Vietnam and Martin Luther King Jr. The Tour includes Tidal Basin favorites- Jefferson and The Treasury Department's BPE- where our currency is printed. We conclude with close-up views of the Pentagon & Iwo Jima in nearby Virginia. Ride in comfort in our well appointed Tall Roof Transit Van - including phone chargers, umbrellas and complimentary water. View dramatic slides and videos of DC on our Transit's flat screen. Make your time in Washington, DC, truly unique by joining us on your next trip.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Professional guide
- Free DC Maps
- Phone Chargers
- Free Bottled Water
- Storage Space for Wheel Chairs - Scooters
- Hotel Pickup
We will do our best to Text you to confirm the Tour on the day of the Tour, if you entered a Home Number when you made your reservation, please be in touch with us to provide a cell number if possible.
We meet in front of the Main Entrance of the Grand Hyatt Hotel located at 1000 H Street NW
Look for a Black Ford Transit Van with a Tall Roof, Tinted Windows, and the Name See DC Today on the Rear Panel of the Van. Day Tours begin at 9:00am
During our 4 hour tour you can decide to get out with your guide and visit certain sites - or simply stay aboard and enjoy the view from the van. You are in control!
• US Capitol, White House, Thomas Jefferson Memorial, Tidal Basin, IWO Jima Memorial, Pentagon 911 Memorial, MLK Jr. Memorial, Korean War Memorial, Vietnam Memorial, Lincoln Memorial, WW II Memorial
We will drive past many Smithsonian Museums, National Gallery of Art, National Archives, FBI Headquarters, Bureau of Engraving and Printing, US Treasury, and many more.
Enjoy touring with a professional guide to ensure a wonderful experience in the nation's capital. Tours begin at the Grand Hyatt at Metro Center.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please confirm that you used a cell phone number on the reservation that we will be able to reach you on
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Tours begin at 9:00 at the Grand Hyatt Hotel at 1000 H Street NW.
- We meet in front of the main entrance of the Grand Hyatt on H Street. Since we tour in small groups, its easy to locate everyone there, the Grand Hyatt is conveniently located at the Metro Center Metro Station and 3 blocks from the Gallery Place China Town Metro on 7th Street.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Booked the tour at the last minute about 3 to 4 days before we had planned to visit DC. Printing the ticket online was easy though not required. Directions were simple. The tour guide contacted us a day prior to our tour. The arrival of the tour guide was prompt. The tour van was clean and very accommodating to our four-member family (2 Adults, 2 children). Like advertised there was water, visual aids, and cell phone chargers available. The tour guide was very personable and made it a point to get to know the passengers and what they expected to get out of the tour. Some of the passengers were running a little late so instead of having us sit and wait we circled a block or two until they had arrived. During that time of us waiting he gave us historical background of the city and pointed out interesting facts that weren't necessary apart of the tour. As parents we were concerned about bathroom breaks considering we were offered water. The tour guide made sure that at least every other stop had bathrooms available. At each location he gave historical insight for that particular location and how it tied into the city. He also kept up with everyone apart of the tour and volunteered to take pictures of me and my family at each of these amazing historical sites. The drop off and pick-up sites of each location was strategically orchestrated. Fortunately for my husband and I we had brought snacks for our children which prevented them from becoming cranky and disturbing the other passengers. Tour was practically set-up to where you weren’t in the van for no longer than 10 minutes at a time which was great in the children from becoming antsy. Overall, it was an amazing tour and would definitely recommend it for those who can appreciate a quality tour guide.