- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our 2.5 hour tour provides a little taste of all of Waco. Looking for what to do and where to go in Waco? We'll take you downtown and to Harp Design, share about our rich history, show you the secrets of Cameron Park, explore gorgeous neighborhoods and much more. We will also treat you to a local coffee or ice cream!
Don't see the time you're looking for? Many of our tours sell out in advance, so visit our main website to see more tour times available for booking in case the one you wanted already sold out. We recommend guests experience our tour at the beginning of their Waco visit so that we can help maximize the rest of their stay. We want to help you make the most of your time in Waco and experience FUN!
- Bottled Water and Soda
- Local Coffee or Ice Cream
- Exclusive Travel Booklet with over $140 in coupons to local businesses
- Professional driver as well as a local guide
- Photography, your tour guide will take all the pictures for you
- Parking at Hotel Indigo
- Small-group tour with no more than 13 guests
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
- Gratuities, optional
- Merchandise, available to purchase
215 S University Parks Dr
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Baylor University, Waco, Texas
We'll take you through Baylor University's beautiful campus and give you a sense of popular spots for local students
Pass By: Waco Suspension Bridge, Waco, Texas
Take in the historic bridge and see the powerful sculpture aptly named Branding of the Brazos
Pass By: McLane Stadium, Waco, Texas
Experience one of the newest additions to the Waco skyline- Baylor University's McLane Stadium
Stop At: Cameron Park, Waco, Texas
We'll take you from the banks of the Brazos River, through winding hills and bamboo forests, finishing with a stunning outlook atop the massive limestone cliffs in Cameron Park.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum, Waco, Texas
You'll hear wild stories of the early settlers in Texas and the mighty Texas Rangers
Pass By: Dr Pepper Museum, Waco, Texas
Hear an overview of one of the oldest soft drinks in the world!
Pass By: Balcones Distilling, Waco, Texas
Hear about the world-class whisky being made in our hometown!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. Our Classic Tour has a 4 person minimum, which means there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative time slot for your tour or offered a full refund.
- Kids pricing applied for children under 12 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.