- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Our 2.5 hour tour provides a little taste of all of Waco. Looking for what to do and where to go in Waco? We'll take you downtown and to Harp Design, share about our rich history, show you the secrets of Cameron Park, explore gorgeous neighborhoods, including those you've seen on TV, and much more. We will also treat you to a local coffee or ice cream!
Don't see the time you're looking for? Many of our tours sell out in advance, so visit our main website to see more tour times available for booking in case the one you wanted already sold out. We recommend guests experience our tour at the beginning of their Waco visit so that we can help maximize the rest of their stay. We want to help you make the most of your time in Waco and experience FUN!
- Bottled Water and Soda
- Local Coffee or Ice Cream
- Exclusive Travel Booklet with over $140 in coupons to local businesses
- Professional driver as well as a local guide
- Photography, your tour guide will take all the pictures for you
- Small-group tour with no more than 13 guests
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes Benz Sprinter van
- Gratuities, optional
- Merchandise, available to purchase
215 S University Parks Dr, Waco, TX 76701, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Magnolia Market, 601 Webster Ave, Waco, TX 76706-1164
Wanting to hear the backstory on those legendary Silos? You'll hear about them as we pass by Magnolia Market and highlight the best of Waco.
Pass By: Silos Baking Co., 601 Webster Ave, Waco, TX 76706, USA
You won't want to miss all the hidden gems we show off on the Classic Tour, including world-famous Silos Baking Co.
Pass By: Dr Pepper Museum, 300 S 5th St, Waco, TX 76701-2115
Hear an overview of one of the oldest soft drinks in the world!
Pass By: Baylor University, 1301 S. University Parks Drive, Waco, TX 76798
We'll take you through Baylor University's beautiful campus and give you a sense of popular spots for local students
Stop At: Cameron Park, Emmons Cliff Drive, Waco, TX 76708
We'll take you from the banks of the Brazos River, through winding hills and bamboo forests, finishing with a stunning outlook atop the massive limestone cliffs in Cameron Park.
Duration: 25 minutes
Pass By: Texas Ranger Hall of Fame and Museum, 100 Texas Ranger Trl I-35 and University Parks Drive, Waco, TX 76706-1209
You'll hear wild stories of the early settlers in Texas and the mighty Texas Rangers
Pass By: Waco Suspension Bridge, Doris Miller Park, Waco, TX 76701
Take in the historic bridge and see the powerful sculpture aptly named Branding of the Brazos
Pass By: McLane Stadium, 1001 S Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Waco, TX 76704-2926
Experience one of the newest additions to the Waco skyline- Baylor University's McLane Stadium
Pass By: Balcones Distilling, 225 S 11th St, Waco, TX 76701-1806
Hear about the world-class whisky being made in our hometown!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. Our Classic Tour has a 4 person minimum, which means there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative time slot for your tour or offered a full refund.
- Kids pricing applied for children under 12 years old
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.