- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Part of the reason Maui has been so popular year after year is due to the breathtaking sunsets. Sure you could just watch from the beach or your hotel lanai, but a front row seat out on the water, sipping some cocktails, enjoying some awesome pupus (appetizers) and hanging with fun people sounds more appealing. Whale watching is included from Dec 15th - April 15th!
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Unlimited alcohol drinks (open bar)
- Validated parking for up to 3 hours
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sea Maui, 2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Maui, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
Sunset Sailing off the coast of West Maui.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at least 24 hours in advance
- Barefoot sail, shoes will be collected before boarding
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Departure times vary throughout the year. PLEASE call to confirm your trip 24 hours in advance (808) SEA-MAUI. Please check in a half hour prior to departure.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a barefoot tour, your shoes will be collected before boarding and returned at the end of the sail. Please leave your fresh white tennis shoes and stilettos at home.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
A great cruise. My wife and I were a little worried when we saw all of the people checking in. However, there was plenty of room onboard and the crew was unbelievable with their service. Once they opened the bar, we never had an empty glass. The crew was very personal and attentive.
The food was also better than expected.
It was a film 2 hour cruise with about half under sail.
Well worth it and would do it again. Most boats do not actually sail anywhere - they just go out to sea a a little and drift. Sea Maui does a full sail.
The crew was friendly and attentive. The food was delicious. Our family had a blast. This is a must do in Maui!
The crew was fun, great music, great company (fun people on board). just be warned the booze is not top shelf, or even medium shelf, but they keep it flowing and they will mix whatever you want and there are no limits. The appetizers are enough to call "dinner' with sliders, chicken, brussel sprouts and veggies. Good value and fun.
This is a fun way to end a day on Maui. The crew is laid-back but professional, and did everything possible to make sure everyone (from oldsters to little kids) had a great time. The food is not the highlight of the trip--but the drinks and scenery definitely are. For the price, this is a great chance to get out on the water and end your day with a smile.
The scenery that you see is beyond description but the real highlight of the sail is the awesome crew. They kept the atmosphere lively and provided exceptional service
Very enjoyable. The staff was very friendly. The cocktails and food were great.We got to several whale sightings and a gorgeous sunset.
Fantastic memories created during our evening sunset sail aboard the Sea Maui - thank you Nick and team !
We really enjoyed this trip. The crew was excellent and the food/drinks were very good. I would recommend this.
Captain Jeff, Molly and Emily were the best !!! The food and drinks and the laughter made the trip one of kind !! And of course the beautiful sunset was wonderful. We highly recommend Sea Maui !!
The crew was amazing - perfect amount of time for this sunset sail. The only thing that was a bit of a downer for me .. when we retuned to shore our shoes were left in the sand and mine were NOT there. I had no shoes to wear after the sail. At first I thought perhaps someone picked up the wrong pair however there we NO shoes left behind. Other than that my husband and I had a great time.