- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Part of the reason Maui has been so popular year after year is due to the breathtaking sunsets. Sure you could just watch from the beach or your hotel lanai, but a front row seat out on the water, sipping some cocktails, enjoying some awesome pupus (appetizers) and hanging with fun people sounds more appealing. Whale watching is included from Dec 15th - April 15th!
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Small-group tour
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Non-alcoholic Beverages
- Unlimited alcohol drinks (open bar)
- Validated parking for up to 3 hours
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Sea Maui, 2435 Kaanapali Pkwy, Lahaina, HI 96761, USA
Sunday, Monday, Wednesday, Friday, and Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sea Maui, Lahaina, Maui, HI 96761
Sunset Sailing off the coast of West Maui.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at least 24 hours in advance
- Barefoot sail, shoes will be collected before boarding
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Departure times vary throughout the year. PLEASE call to confirm your trip 24 hours in advance (808) SEA-MAUI. Please check in a half hour prior to departure.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a barefoot tour, your shoes will be collected before boarding and returned at the end of the sail. Please leave your fresh white tennis shoes and stilettos at home.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.