- 2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Hop aboard a 65-foot (20-meter) whale-watching boat for a fantastic adventure off the Orange County coast! During your whale-watching cruise, learn fascinating details about California sea life from the crew, and enjoy the Pacific Coast scenery. Year-round whale-watching cruises like this one are rare, so don’t miss this chance to see giant blue, finback, grey, minke and humpback whales, along with other marine life like dolphins, on this 2.5-hour tour from Newport Beach.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- 2.5-hour whale-watching cruise
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- 2.50 fuel surcharge per infant age 3 years and younger due on date of travel. The fuel surcharge and wharfage fees is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
- Entry/Admission - Balboa Fun Zone
1: 400 Main St, Newport Beach, CA 92661, USA
2: 309 Palm St, Newport Beach, CA 92661, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Balboa Pier, 50 Main Street, Newport Beach, CA 92661
This pier provides excellent sightings of the beautiful coastal line along with the crashing waves into the white sandy beaches.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Balboa Fun Zone, 600 E Bay Ave Ste R, Newport Beach, CA 92661-1347
Here families and children can enjoy a ride on the Ferris Wheel or test their luck out in the arcade. Three other rides (swings) or available to smaller children as well.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Outside alcohol, ice chests, coolers or glass containers are strictly prohibited.
- Vessel may change depending on availability.
- Please note: there is a $2.50 fuel surcharge per infant age 3 years and younger due on date of travel. The fuel surcharge and wharfage fees is required by our local supplier and is not within our control.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.