- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Pedal to the base of Diamond Head with its unique neighborhoods and secluded beaches. Visit 10 to 16 local eats in the Diamond Head, Kapahulu and Kaimuki neighborhoods and try samples at 6-7 stops on this all-inclusive 3 to 4-hour foodie tour. Enjoy a taste of paradise accompanied by interesting historical narration from your guide. Snack on local meats and sweets with veggies, fish, fruits and juice or coffee. This tour is a must for food lovers.
Please note: guests with food allergies are recommended to inform your guide, so they can plan a healthy meal that suits you.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Food and drinks, unless specified
2453 Kalakaua Ave, Honolulu, HI 96815, USA
Returns to original departure point
Following meeting at a central Waikiki Beach location, you'll receive your bike, helmet safety gear, water and snacks. Great for the entire family, you'll be able to taste your way through Hawaii while sightseeing through local neighborhoods. Begin a bike ride to visit local diners, cafes and restaurants featuring local and Hawaiian cuisine. Stop at 10 to 16 local eats in the Diamond Head, Kapahulu and Kaimuki neighborhoods and try samples at 5-6 stops, including various meats, vegetables, fish, sweets, fruits and juices.
Please note: tour can be tailored to meet your needs. Riding distance will be between 5-9 miles and take about 3 to 4 hours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.