- Flexible (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Explore America's first national park on a private 8-hour tour of Yellowstone. Set out on a scenic adventure in search of the park’s resident wildlife, which includes grizzlies, wolves, bison and bighorn sheep. Use binoculars and viewing scopes to see animals at a safe distance as you travel through the park’s Northern Range, Hayden and Lamar Valley, and Lake Area. Lunch and round-trip transport from select lodgings are included on this small-group tour, limited to six people.
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Hotel pickup included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Expertise of a professional guide
- Round-trip transportation from select area lodgings (contact us for details)
Yellowstone National Park and surrounding areas.
A private Yellowstone Guidelines tour for a group 1-6 people is the perfect way to see and experience the wildlife of Yellowstone National Park.
Your excursion begins with an early pick-up from your Yellowstone area lodgings. Then, depart for the park with your expert guide for a full-day of wildlife viewing.
Set out in search of the park’s resident wildlife, including black and grizzly bears, elk, bison, bighorn sheep, and elusive wolves. If you spot them, you can watch their antics from a safe and unobtrusive distance using provided viewing scopes and binoculars.
Have your camera ready to capture stunning park and wildlife pics while traveling through Yellowstone’s Northern Range, Lamar and Hayden Valleys, and Lake Area.
Your private tour includes lunch along with round-trip transportation from select area lodgings.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours take place both inside and outside of vehicle
- Please dress appropriately for the terrain and weather (summer mornings can be cool)
- We recommend bringing cameras, a light sweatshirt or fleece, hat, sunglasses and a small day pack.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking in the special requirements field
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.