- 1 hour 20 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Water is no barrier for a duck, why should it be for you? A Boston Duck Tour is a wonderful way to get a great look at Boston on land and water. See all the major landmarks and hear the history of the city as you tour Boston in a renovated World War II amphibious vehicle.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Ideal choice for families
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- 80-minute Duck Boat Tour of Boston
- Narrated tour of Boston with your own personal ConDUCKtor
- 20-minute boat ride along the Charles River
- Multi-lingual Audio Guides available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Japanese, and Chinese from the Prudential Center and Museum of Science departure locations.
- Bonus: purchase includes a free weekday tour of Harvard University, free weekday tour of MIT, and a free Tea Tasting at the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Entry/Admission - Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum
- Hotel pickup and drop off
1. Museum of Science
2. New England Aquarium
3. 53 Huntington Ave
Returns to original departure point
Daily, March to November
You've never toured Boston in anything that comes close to Boston Duck Tour! The fun begins as soon as you board your "DUCK", an authentic, renovated World War II amphibious landing vehicle. First, you'll be greeted by one of their legendary tour ConDUCKtors, who'll be narrating your tour. Then you're off on a journey like you've never had before.
You'll cruise by all the places that make Boston the birthplace of freedom and a city of firsts, from the golden-domed State House to Bunker Hill and the Fleet Center, Boston Common and Copley Square to the Big Dig, Government Center to fashionable Newbury Street, Quincy Market to the Prudential Tower, and more. And, as the best of Boston unfolds before your eyes, your ConDUCKtor will be giving you lots of little known facts and interesting insights about our unique and wonderful city.
And just when you think you've seen it all, there's more. It's time for "Splashdown" as your ConDUCKtor splashes your DUCK right into the Charles River for a breathtaking view of the Boston and Cambridge skylines, the kind of view you just won't get anywhere else.
So take the ride of your life. Hop on a Boston Duck Tour!
Important note: Multi-lingual Audio Guides available from Prudential Center and Museum of Science departures only.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After purchasing, you must follow instructions on voucher and reserve your seat/time as tours sell out regularly in advance.
- Multi-lingual Audio Guides available in English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Japanese, and Chinese from the Prudential Center and Museum of Science departure locations only.
- Bonus: purchase includes a free weekday tour of Harvard University, free weekday tour of MIT, and a free Tea Tasting at the Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum. Redemption instructions located on voucher.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
If you have been to Boston before and want to see it in a new way this is the trip for you. What an adventure riding in the Duck boat. We traveled around seeing different sites and then we ventured into the Charles River to see Boston from a different vantage point. Our guide "Dirty Waters" kept up a constant banter of facts and fun information to make the tour even more fun. The tour last about 80 minutes and was just the right amount of time.
So much fun and super interesting! Our tour guide was great (Jam the man... AKA John) and literally knew anything and everything about Boston. It highly recommend this tour.
Great way to see Boston for out of towners. I've always wanted to do a Duck tour, and it was worth it. Learned some good history, saw sights from the water, and enjoyed the Duck jokes. Definitely worth the 1 1/2 hours. Reccommend to everyone, especially families with kids.
Great way to see the highlights and learn a little history about the city. Great tour guide as well!
Had a great experience with the Codfather!, really informative and interesting he even let me drive the duck on the water! Would highly recommend
Brilliant, fun, really good value trip and entertaining guide, loved it
As a Boston native, I have done the Duck Tours multiple times whenever I have guests from out of town. This time our friends from Ohio came to explore the city and LOVED the history lesson they learned from our guide. ADDED BONUS: I FINALLY GOT TO DRIVE A DUCK BOAT! lifelongdream
Thank you, Boston Duck Tours!
Another great tour and I got to drive the Duck when it was in the water!
The day we took the tour our. Capt was Mike and our guide was Louie. They were both great. Louie gave us some real facts about the Boston area and to be honest went out of his Wray to point out Boston current and previous history. I plan to to tell others about this tour and look for it if it is in other cities.
The tour guide we had was funny and full of information - had so much fun highly recommend it
Great tour all around. It was the day of the protest in the Public Gardens so we were re-routed a bit , but it truly didn't interfere with
any of the fun we had with our driver and guide.
A must see tour when in Boston. This was my 4th tour,whenever a family comes from out of state they always want to go !
Great tour and tour guide. I took some great pictures and got to know Boston a little better.
Highly recommended! very well done! We did this tour the first day we were in Boston. It provides a great overview of the city and of the history of Boston. Gave us all a better sense of where we wanted to visit days afterward.
Empty Bucket, our tour guide was very entertaining and knowledgeable. We saw the sights on land and then cruised into the harbor for a special viewpoint. I enjoyed how our guide let the children drive while we were water-cruising and remembered where each group was from.
The weather was great and the tour exceptional, at least in my opinion.
This is a great way to get a feel for the city early in a vacation there. It will take you around to the main attractions so you can go back and actually visit them if you are interested. Historic landmarks and shopping areas are pointed out. There is a very pleasant drive by the statehouse and Boston Common. The cruise into the Charles added a new perspective on the city that you can never get from a side walk! Our guide, Disco Dan, had some interesting stories and was very entertaining. Go for it!