- 50 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Get an insider’s look at Boston’s famous Fenway Park during this 50-minute game day stadium tour. Explore one of America’s most beloved ballparks as you sit atop the famous ‘Green Monster’ outfield wall, enjoy on-field access during team warm-ups, take a guided stadium tour, and visit the Red Sox Hall of Fame, plus much more.
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Guided Tour of Historic Fenway Park on Red Sox Game Day
- Enjoy on-field access during team warm-ups
- Visit the Red Sox Hall of Fame
- Commemorative Souvenir
- Entry/Admission - Fenway Park
- Tickets to the game
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Fenway Park, 4 Yawkey Way, Boston, MA 02215-3409
2-hours before the scheduled game time
Visit: Fenway Park, 4 Yawkey Way, Boston, MA 02215-3409
Meet your guide at Gate D two hours before the scheduled game time for your tour. With your guide and 10 - 15 fellow fans, enter Fenway Park from Gate D. Walk up the ramp and take in the awesome view of the ballpark and the fabled green monster. Join your guide on the field's warning track during player and team warm ups. Head up to the Green Monster for another coveted view of the park. Your guide will provide you with a commemorative souvenir before you enter the Red Sox Hall of Fame and then exit the Park. Fenway Park is the oldest major league ballpark in the world! Where memories and legends grace the hallowed walls. A 106 year old iconic destination! Fenway Park Tours are also available in Spanish, Japanese and in sign language with advance notice. All fans are welcome to Fenway Park, home of the Boston Red Sox, and the pulse of Red Sox Nation. All tours are handicap accessible.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is needed
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The park also offers educational and STEM based tours
- Please note: all customers are required to go through security screening before entering the ballpark
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Wow! We had an amazing experience on our Pre-Game tour of Historical Fenway Park! Our tour guide was awesome and so knowledgeable! We got to see things we never knew were there! We got to walk on field during warm ups. All of the tour was just fantastic! We got these cool little souvenirs too, nothing big but still cool! I highly recommend to just spend a little extra and have this experience and cherish the moments! Definitely perfect for the Red Sox (or just baseball in general) enthusiasts! We will definitely do this again!
We enjoyed seeing the field, players and green monster stands. Our guide was knowledgeable and personable.
I highly recommend this for any baseball enthusiast. What an unbelievable opportunity to be on the field during player warm ups and sit on top of the green monster during batting practice. Great history on the Redsox and stadium as well.
We were met at the designated spot at the correct time. Our guide provided interesting information about Fenway Park and the history of the Red Sox.
Just enough time on the field and up in the monstah seats.
Walking through the Sox musium was very hectic because of the large number of groups that some how came together.