- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit two of New York's most historic attractions on this 4-hour tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Enjoy priority boarding on the ferry to Liberty Island and — together with your small group and guide — enter the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. Explore Liberty Island and head to the observation decking the Statue for a spectacular view of NYC. Then, visit Ellis Island, where you’ll learn about the vast immigration that took place here between 1892 and 1954.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
- Priority, skip-the-line ferry access
- Expertise of a knowledgeable guide
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $2)
- Audio Guide (translates the tour)
- Crown access
Castle Clinton National Monument
Ellis Island, United States
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York City, New York
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, New York City, New York
Statue of Liberty
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The guided portion of the tour is 3.5-4 hours (subject to ferry schedule). However, to fully experience Ellis Island, it is recommended that you spend an additional hour on the island afterward
- Food and drink is available for purchase on the Statue Ferry, Liberty Island, and Ellis Island
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Statue of Liberty pedestal is not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Backpacks (including drawstring bags), strollers, and other large items are not allowed in the pedestal of the statue. Lockers are available for a 25 cent deposit that is returned.
- Photography is allowed on the tour; monopods and tripods are not
- No food or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed in the pedestal. Canteens of any material are prohibited
- No weapons of any kind (e.g. pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.) are allowed at the Statue of Liberty. Please leave these items at home
- There are two security checkpoints on this tour. One at Battery Park before boarding the ferry and the other at Liberty Island before entering the pedestal
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- The Statue of Liberty Museum will be closed through May of 2019. An altered route will be taken on Liberty Island. The same information will be given.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Nicole was knowledgeable and very detailed in her narratives. She managed to inspire on a wet and windy day. The attractions are well worth the time and effort. My 10-year old grandson was awed!!!!
This tour was a great experience. Top Dog Tours and our guide Nicole did everything they said they would do. Nicole was very professional and incredibly knowledgeable about the subject. Her presentation was easy to understand interesting.Very rewarding expeience
Great narrative and excellent flow provided by Sean of Top Dog tours. According to Sean, Top Dog will limit the number of patrons to 12-15... and this was our case wherein 25-30 showed up at the meeting place, and then were divided into two equal and separate groups, each with their own guide.Attention to detail and answering all question made our visit very satisfying... thanks..!
We had an excellent and very knowledgeable tour guide, Patrick Kelly. Would certainly choose to do it again and hopefully be accompanied by the same guide.
Superb tour with James as our guide. Highly recommend this tour for the insight and historical information. Our guide was excellent and injected humor into the discussion about the history and sights.
Brooke was our tour guide. She was awesome. There is so much history which is very important involving the statue and Ellis Island. She was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Great tour!
Finally made it to the Statue of Liberty after a number of trips to NYC. A great way to see / visit the Statue without the queues skip the line. Ellis Island had been a surprise and well worth the visit. The tour is well organised and fun, definitely recommend.
Our tour left on time and with a group of 10-12 people. Patrick was our expert tour guide. He was not only courteous and upbeat hard to maintain the positive energy despite a snowy day, he was absolutely incredibly knowledgeable. He not only had the history down never looked at notes or any kind of prompts, he also had a lot of side stories and personal anecdotes and recommendations. Patrick even had a binder with laminated pictures of documents and photos that he showed us that added to the whole experience.
I even asked a couple of questions and Patrick had great accurate answers that made the tour complete for me.
Phenomenal tour that my 12 year old daughter enjoyed and kept us all interested. I would recommend it in a heartbeat.
I would recommend it to anyone who wants to understand and learn the history of these two unique American places.
Our guide Sean was wonderful! very knowledgable, kind and experienced. The group was tuly small on the most crowded day of Spring vacation, only 9 people. Extremely well organized. Highly recommend this tour!
fabulous tour, great guide and very well organised. just long enough to see everything. the statue is unbelievable a must in new york
We spent a day with Brad who guided us around Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty.
We were very impressed with Brad, his knowledge and presentation was first class.
Brad was passionate about his subject and this became infectious.
I would have no hesitation in recommending Brad and Viatour to friends and family. Thank you
Small group the way to go and both the guides were excellent. Limiting the number was a great idea vs a bus load of people. Good amount of time given and they both we knowledgeable and personable. Highly recommend this company
This was fabulous! We were able to locate some relatives who entered the US through Ellis Island. As a result, we made a side trip to Capranica, Italy, the city from which they were from when we were in Italy a week later. Our guide was wonderful and very knowledgeable. She dreams to be on the stage someday and she made the tour so alive with her presentation! :
Patrick, our tour guide, was excellent. Funny, full of details and made it a great experience. Once suggestion is to look at the age of the group and take advantage of any opportunities for them to sit while he continued to educate.
Hannah, our Guide, was brilliant. She is an actress and this came across in her presentation and enthusiasm for the subject. Her knowledge of the Statue and Ellis Island was second to none and she had a wealth of general knowledge about almost all things.
The structure of the trip was excellent and Hannah made sure we knew exactly what was going to happen and where and when to meet.
We did the Ellis Island/Statue of Liberty small group tour with Matt. We loved the tour and Matt. He was very informative and entertaining. We would take another Viator small group tour again and again. Thanks Matt
Fantastic tour - excellent guide who provided loads of great information
The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island are priority NewYork destinations. I would suggest booking an early start, so that you have lots of time at Ellis Island. Members of our group were able to research their families. Our guide, Hannah, was informative, personable and very professional. She shared great stories with enthusiasm and excitement, bringing the history to life. I would go so far as to say she had the group in the palm of her hand. I highly recommend this tour to anyone!