- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit two of New York's most historic attractions on this 4-hour tour of the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island. Enjoy priority boarding on the ferry to Liberty Island and — together with your small group and guide — enter the pedestal of the Statue of Liberty. Explore Liberty Island and head to the observation decking the Statue for a spectacular view of NYC. Then, visit Ellis Island, where you’ll learn about the vast immigration that took place here between 1892 and 1954.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
- Priority, skip-the-line ferry access
- Expertise of a knowledgeable guide
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island Immigration Museum
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lockers for large items on Liberty Island (available for $2)
- Audio Guide (translates the tour)
- Crown access
Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Visit: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
International symbol of hope and freedom
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Ellis Island Immigration Museum, Battery Park, New York City, NY 10017
Explore Ellis Island's role in immigration history.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Main immigration processing center for the US from 1892-1924
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Battery Park, State Street and Battery Place, New York City, NY 10004
Historic Battery Park
Duration: 10 minutes
Visit: Castle Clinton National Monument, 26 Wall St Battery Park, New York City, NY 10005-1996
Former fort with a colorful history
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The guided portion of the tour is 3.5-4 hours (subject to ferry schedule). However, to fully experience Ellis Island, it is recommended that you spend an additional hour on the island afterward
- Food and drink is available for purchase on the Statue Ferry, Liberty Island, and Ellis Island
- Involves a moderate amount of walking
- Statue of Liberty pedestal is not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If canceled because of dangerous weather, you will be given the option of an alternative tour date or full refund
- Backpacks (including drawstring bags), strollers, and other large items are not allowed in the pedestal of the statue. Lockers are available for a 25 cent deposit that is returned.
- Photography is allowed on the tour; monopods and tripods are not
- No food or drink (other than bottled water) is allowed in the pedestal. Canteens of any material are prohibited
- No weapons of any kind (e.g. pocket knives, pepper spray, Swiss Army knives, etc.) are allowed at the Statue of Liberty. Please leave these items at home
- There are two security checkpoints on this tour. One at Battery Park before boarding the ferry and the other at Liberty Island before entering the pedestal
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to the tour's designated start time. The tour departs promptly and no refunds will be given for guests who miss the tour due to being late
- The Statue of Liberty Museum will be closed through May of 2019. An altered route will be taken on Liberty Island. The same information will be given.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Once the tour begins, if you make the decision to not follow the guide or their instructions, we cannot guarantee we can reunite you with the group.
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult at least 21 years of age.
- Most travelers can participate
- DUE TO THE NATURE OF THE TOUR IF YOU ARE LATE WE WILL MOST LIKELY NOT BE ABLE TO CATCH YOU UP WITH THE GROUP.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.