- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Cruise out with a Certified Florida Master Naturalist Guide and enjoy this scenic 90-minute eco tour and look for dolphins, manatees, birds, and other wildlife. Perfect for wildlife enthusiasts, birders, and family friendly for any age. Tour departs Fort Myers Beach from Snook Bight marina. Restaurant on site. Coolers are welcomed too!
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Local taxes
- Live commentary on board
- Entry/Admission - Good Time Charters
4765 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931, USA
Returns to original departure point
Daily, based on availability
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Good Time Charters, 4765 Estero Blvd Snook Bight Marina, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931-3923
Welcome aboard vessel Phoenix for this cruise. She is a beautiful, comfortable, and very stable 38' boat. She offers shade, a small, bathroom, and is handicap accessible. Join a Certified Florida Master naturalist guides for a 90 minute cruise of Estero Bay and the surrounding waters of Fort Myers Beach.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: Lovers Key State Park, 8700 Estero Blvd, Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931-5126
Have the opportunity to see wild dolphins, manatees, many different species of birds, and other wildlife. Cruise the estuarine waters of Estero bay aquatic preserve, learn about rookery islands, native wildlife, and see Lover's Key state Park and many surrounding mangrove islands. Bring your favorite snacks and drinks, and make sure you don't forget that camera!
Pass By: Fort Myers Beach, FL 33931
Perfect for wildlife enthusiasts, birders, and family friendly for any age. Small coolers are welcomed. Tour departs Fort Myers Beach and free parking is available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Check in begins 15 minutes prior to departure time by the dolphin statue
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive 30 minutes early. Allow plenty of time for traffic.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.