- 10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Take a relaxing, scenic excursion around the Big Island of Hawaii where you’ll experience the most historic, scenic and cultural highlights of Hawaii’s youngest island. Round-trip transportation from your Kona hotel is included.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Transportation by air-conditioned motorcoach or minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop off from Kona hotels
- Local taxes
- Entry/Admission - Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park
- Entry/Admission - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Food and drinks (unless lunch option is selected)
Hapuna Beach, Hawaii 96743, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup at most hotels in Kona area from Hapuna area, to Waikoloa, to hotels in Kailua-Kona area.
We also pickup guests from the Kona Airport if they are flying in on their own or are staying at an AirBNB and need to drive to the airport. Pickup is at 7:00am from the Hawaiian Airlines Baggage Claim area.
- Keahole Airport, 73-200 Kupipi St, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
Free Kona hotel pickup at approximately between 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. depending where you are staying.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Kona Coffee Center, 83-5427 Mamalahoa Hwy, Captain Cook, Island of Hawaii, HI 96704-8303
Free samples of the different types of Kona coffee.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park, 1871 Trail, Honaunau, Island of Hawaii, HI 96726
Ancient ways of old Hawaii
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Punaluu Black Sand Beach, Highway 11, Pahala, Island of Hawaii, HI 96777
A beautiful black sand beach on the south east coast of the Big Island.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Volcano House, 1 Crater Rim Drive, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, HI 96718, USA
Lunch at the Volcano House restaurant with amazing views of the Kilauea caldera. No-host lunch, purchase your own lunch.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Volcano National Park, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Island of Hawaii, HI
Kilauea Visitor's Center
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Visitor Center, 16-701 Macadamia Road, Hilo, HI 96720, USA
Famous chocolate covered Macadamia nuts
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Rainbow Falls, Waianuenue Avenue, Hilo, Island of Hawaii, HI 96720
It cascades over a lava cave that according to legends is home to the ancient Hawaiian goddess Hina, the goddess of the moon.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Saddle Road, Hawaii Highway 200, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI
From Hilo, your drive back to Kona via Saddle Road.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A light sweater may be needed at the volcano area and sturdy walking shoes are required
- Passengers with asthma and other respiratory problems should please consider other tour offerings to avoid potential health problems resulting from exposure to fumes
- As we cannot predict volcanic activity, features may vary daily depending on conditions. In an effort to make this an unforgettable experience, the tour operators will take you as close as possible to the volcanic activity
- Lava sightings not guaranteed
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Steam vents may affect travelers with respiratory problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.