- 3 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Spend an amazing day, and take a journey back in time, as some of the Bible’s true heroes come to life in a series of unforgettable dramatic productions and exceptional, educational exhibits. Take the kids to Smile of a Child Adventureland for rock climbing, mini-golf, face painting, and Roman soldier Training Camp! Bring home gifts from Israel and take a break during your day to feast at on delicious entrees, drinks and sweet desserts at Esther’s Banquet Hall. Picture yourself back in time and bring back memories of your journey to share with family and friends. All this, and more, awaits you at the Holy Land Experience!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Live entertainment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Admission into The Holy Land Experience
- Entry/Admission - Holy Land Experience
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Make your own way to the attraction
Tuesday to Saturday - 10am to 6pm
Visit: Holy Land Experience, Orlando, Florida
Enjoy a fabulous day with the family and take a journey through the Bible as some of history’s true heroes come to life in a series of unforgettable Broadway-style productions and exceptional educational exhibits.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Use your schedule/map upon arrival to choose and plan which events you would like to see. To see and experience everything takes at least one full day.
- Please remember to allow time to arrive before each event starts. Doors close at scheduled time. If arriving late for shows scheduled in the Church Of All Nations, you may go to the Family Viewing Room, in the House of Judea, to see them on the large screen.
- Ushers will assist with seating in the Church of All Nations to your best advantage.
- There is no late entry to live dramas in the Church of All Nations.
- Those unavoidably leaving the auditorium during live presentations may be seated at the back upon return to avoid disruption to other guests.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Handicap accessible parking is available on a first come first serve basis.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Me and my wife were here on business and pleasure and were looking for something to do and found the high light of the trip! The actors were awesome and of coarse the story is unbeatable! Time flew by we had such a good time I recommend to all!!!
Fri - last day of Christmas Shows went perfectly from drama to drama, place to place. Everyone helpful and friendly - wonderful time - didn’t miss or skip anything offered - ended day withTotal downpour and horrible trafficLeaving but what a memorable day
If you are tired of the long waiting lines and exhausting crowds HolyLand Experience is a welcome change of pace. A relaxed atmosphere while walking back in time to ancient Israel! The Christmas themed shows are beautifully done by talented actors that will move, inspire and Bless you!
Our visit to the Holy Land Experience was ...great!!! The exhibits were as advertised and the performances were outstanding well worth the price, however, better enjoyed if you have the entire day to take in all of the sites.