- 150 to 180 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Let us take you for an awesome journey on our fast powered catamaran that has shade to offer while spotting whales. The boat is also equipped in head (bathroom). Cruise along the coast in search of whales during season (December until mid April). If you are visiting Hawaii during this time, don't miss out and reserve your seat to see those magnificent creatures up close. We guarantee seeing whales or come again for free!
- Choice of seating available
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Seasonal Offer
- Special Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Honokohau Small Boat Harbor, Kalaoa, HI 96740, USA
Returns to original departure point
Make your way to the Honokohau Marina to be introduced to your guide and start the check-in process for your Big Island Whale Watching Experience.
Whales arrive yearly in the Hawaiian Islands after a 3,000 mile journey. Hawaii is the only state in the USA where humpback whales mate, calve and nurse their young. Your 2.5 hour journey aboard a 24 passenger luxury catamaran is designed for open ocean conditions that will allow you to sit back, relax and enjoy breathtaking views of the beautiful Island of Hawaii and watch the humpback whales.
You'll hear singing humpback whales through our underwater hydrophones, and you may also be lucky to see dolphins. The catamaran has restrooms on-board and will be operated by an experienced United States Coast Guard licensed captain. Once the tour has completed the boat will return to Honokohau Marina so that you can make your way to your next destination.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not recommended for pregnant women in advanced pregnancy
- Supplier's cancellation policy is 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience for a full refund. Cancellations made within 48 hours of the start date of the experience will receive no refund.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.