- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Want to do an activity that includes kayaking, Kauai zipline adventures, hiking, waterfalls, rope swings, a hayride across Kipu Ranch and a ride on an exotic motorized canoe? Then don't hesitate and join this day trip today!
- Deluxe two-person kayak
- Dry bag/day pack
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Poipu Area or West Side Resorts:
• Poipu Plaza
East Side or North Shore Resorts:
• Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor
Daily, except Sunday
After an easy 2-mile (3.2km) paddle down the the Hule'ia River, you'll tie your kayaks to a tree and take a short walk to a gorgeous area of waterfalls and swimming holes. Jump into a covered wagon for a fabulous trip across Kipu Ranch - made famous in films like Jurassic Park and Raiders of the Lost Ark. You'll continue to head towards Kamapua'a Falls trailhead. Then, take a short stroll down to an incredible Swiss Family Robinson-style tree house built around a huge Banyan tree. You'll be overlooking the middle pitch of the Kamapua'a Falls from picnic benches, while enjoying a deliciously prepared lunch.
Following lunch, guests will fly past the breathtaking Haupu Mountains, over towering forest trees on a thrilling 800’ zipline. You'll return on foot via an 80' (25 meter) suspension bridge. This zipline safari will become even more memorable as you get to share the fun with a family member or friend on the 1800’ tandem ziplines! The center dismount allows for 90 seconds of air time - where you’ll be “in-flight” for over a quarter of a mile!
Your zipline adventure ends with a relaxing and enjoyable ride on a twin-motor Hawaiian canoe takes you on a cruise back down river.
Restrictions: Must be able to walk 2 miles (3.2km) and kayak 60-90 minutes. Participants must weigh between 80 and 275lbs (between 36 and 125 kg) fit in the harness for the zipline. Minimum age to participate in the zipline is 7 years.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- One guide for approximately every 8 - 12 passengers
- Lunch and refreshments: Cold spring water, juices, Kauai Cookies, and a delicious picnic lunch of turkey sub sandwiches, pasta salad, and brownie (menu subject to change without notice)
- Items to bring: Swimwear, footwear with an aggressive tread pattern and that can get wet (i.e. Teva-type sandals or aqua socks), towel, sunscreen, insect repellant, waterproof camera
- Minimum age for the zipline is 7 years
- Weight limit is more then 80 lbs and less then 275 lbs
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.