- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Want to do an activity that includes kayaking, Kauai zipline adventures, hiking, waterfalls, rope swings, a hayride across Kipu Ranch and a ride on an exotic motorized canoe? Then don't hesitate and join this day trip today!
- Deluxe two-person kayak
- Dry bag/day pack
- Lunch, snacks and beverages
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Poipu Area or West Side Resorts:
• Poipu Plaza
East Side or North Shore Resorts:
• Nawiliwili Small Boat Harbor
Daily, except Sunday
After an easy 2-mile (3.2km) paddle down the the Hule'ia River, you'll tie your kayaks to a tree and take a short walk to a gorgeous area of waterfalls and swimming holes. Jump into a covered wagon for a fabulous trip across Kipu Ranch - made famous in films like Jurassic Park and Raiders of the Lost Ark. You'll continue to head towards Kamapua'a Falls trailhead. Then, take a short stroll down to an incredible Swiss Family Robinson-style tree house built around a huge Banyan tree. You'll be overlooking the middle pitch of the Kamapua'a Falls from picnic benches, while enjoying a deliciously prepared lunch.
Following lunch, guests will fly past the breathtaking Haupu Mountains, over towering forest trees on a thrilling 800’ zipline. You'll return on foot via an 80' (25 meter) suspension bridge. This zipline safari will become even more memorable as you get to share the fun with a family member or friend on the 1800’ tandem ziplines! The center dismount allows for 90 seconds of air time - where you’ll be “in-flight” for over a quarter of a mile!
Your zipline adventure ends with a relaxing and enjoyable ride on a twin-motor Hawaiian canoe takes you on a cruise back down river.
Restrictions: Must be able to walk 2 miles (3.2km) and kayak 60-90 minutes. Participants must weigh between 80 and 275lbs (between 36 and 125 kg) fit in the harness for the zipline. Minimum age to participate in the zipline is 7 years.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- One guide for approximately every 8 - 12 passengers
- Lunch and refreshments: Cold spring water, juices, Kauai Cookies, and a delicious picnic lunch of turkey sub sandwiches, pasta salad, and brownie (menu subject to change without notice)
- Items to bring: Swimwear, footwear with an aggressive tread pattern and that can get wet (i.e. Teva-type sandals or aqua socks), towel, sunscreen, insect repellant, waterproof camera
- Minimum age for the zipline is 7 years
- Weight limit is more then 80 lbs and less then 275 lbs
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.