- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
Can you picture yourself on a secluded beach, with a beautiful Hawaiian sunset as your backdrop and the tantalizing aroma of a Hawaiian barbeque sizzling nearby? Experience the best of the South Pacific for yourself at Germaine's Luau, an authentic ohana (family) backyard-style show with cultural entertainment that's fun for all.
- Buffet dinner included
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Welcome Hawaiian shell lei greeting
- Beverage Coupons (see tour option description for details)
- Unlimited soft drinks
- Local taxes
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select Waikiki hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Germaine's Luau
Oahu, Oahu, Hawaii
Traveler pickup is offered
330 Seaside Avenue ( Ross Dept Store)
Returns to original departure point
Just a short drive from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki, Germaine's Luau is set on a secluded private beach in Kalaeloa. A traditional Hawaiian luau, buffet dinner, cultural show and transport from your Waikiki hotel are all included in this evening package that’s perfect for the whole family.
Your evening at Germaine's Luau begins with the ancient Hawaiian cooking tradition known as the Imu Ceremony. During this ceremony you'll witness how pork is cooked to perfection in a Hawaiian underground oven. After the ceremony, dive into authentic Hawaiian delicacies from the all-you-can eat luau buffet, including roasted pig, deep fried mahimahi and lomi lomi salmon.
While you dine, feast your eyes on spectacular performances of the Samoan Fire-Knife dance and Samoan Slap Dance, a traditional display of male prowess. And, of course, no luau would be complete without the swaying hips and elegant movements of the Hukilau Hula dancers.
After enjoying the authentic Hawaiian cuisine and traditional cultural performances of Germaine's Luau, you'll discover why experiencing this memorable luau only once may not be enough.
Buffet Menu includes (subject to change):
• Tossed green salad, pineapple cole slaw, macaroni/potato salad, three bean salad
• Kalua pig (roasted pig), chicken long rice, deep fried mahi mahi, teriyaki beef, fried chicken
• Dinner rolls, white rice, poi (taro potato), lomi lomi salmon
• Chocolate, vanilla cake, haupia (coconut pudding)
• Sodas, iced tea, coffee or tea
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Complimentary Hotel pick-up and drop-off is offered from select Waikiki hotels. Please select your hotel pick-up location from the dropdown at checkout. The local supplier will confirm the exact pick-up location with you via phone or email. Due to capacity limitations, if you do not provide your hotel information to the local supplier within 24 hours of receiving your confirmation, you will forfeit the complimentary transportation option.
- Wheelchair accessible; Please advise at time of booking in the special requirements field if wheelchair assistance is required.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 4 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.