- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The 3-Hr Shell Island Snorkel & Dolphin Cruise aboard the Island Time sailing catamaran is a great way to have fun in the sun and enjoy the best of what Panama City Beach has to offer! Cruise over to Shell Island where you and the whole family can snorkel to find exciting shells and sealife, swim up to the island to explore, paddle board around the boat, or slide down the water slide. After about an hour you will depart the island to head out to the Gulf for sightseeing and dolphin watching and sailing! The cruise ends with contests and dancing. (Please note: This tour departs from Panama City Beach, FL, which is about 3 hours East of Pensacola.)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Use of paddle boards
- Use of water slide
- Use of life jackets
- Entry/Admission - Island Time Sailing
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Snacks - Snacks & Drinks (available for purchase)
3605 Thomas Dr, Panama City Beach, FL 32408, USA
Returns to original departure point
Sail, snorkel & watch dolphins in the beautiful waters surrounding Shell Island aboard "Island Time" a 50 ft sailing catamaran tour boat. You will enjoy snorkeling the shallow grass flats of St. Andrews Bay in search of sand dollars, starfish, tropical fish & other sea creatures. You will then sail the Gulf of Mexico, the crew will hoist the sails while you enjoy the laid back music and your favorite beverage or our famous "Island Smash" rum punch. Friendly dolphins are frequently spotted. The whole family will have a blast on the Island Time Sailing Cruise.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Island Time Sailing, Treasure Island Marina 3605 Thomas Drive, Panama City Beach, FL 32408
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CHECK-IN: You must arrive 30 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years old
- Weight restrictions for slide is 250lbs, for paddleboards 200lbs
- You are not allowed to bring on drinks, but you may bring a sandwich in your beach bag.
- No smoking allowed
- No chewing gum
- Please wear your swimsuits under your clothes. Also pack a beach bag with towels, sunscreen (no aerosol sprays), sunglasses, hats, cameras, etc. You may also want to bring water shoes.
- Snorkel gear is provided but you may bring your own if you'd like. Young kids may prefer to bring their own goggles instead of the masks we provide.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.