- 10 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Experience Mount Rainier's highlights on a day tailored to you. Our TripAdvisor "Hall of Fame" guides run the only day tours permitted to explore more than a mile from the park road as the National Park is ecologically important & delicate. The U.S. Park Service restricts other tour companies - our competitors offer "road tours." We're lovely & professional nature educators (not just bus drivers) that have dedicated our lives to artful travel.
Our all-inclusive small group day trip is limited to just 10 travelers. Sleep in a little - we'll bring coffee, bakery, fruit, and tea. Don't waste daylight waiting in line at a busy lunch counter or concession stand - we'll bring a local, organic, family-style lunch, local wine, and we'll eat outside! We’ll bring snacks, water and sparkling water for the day. Don’t worry about a thing.
Savor Mt. Rainier's hidden beauty on foot with waterfall walks, giant trees, alpine vistas, wildflower meadows, and wildlife on our all-inclusive day trip.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Lunch included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Award-winning local naturalist guide. We guarantee you'll love your trip leader!
- Pick-up and drop-off at your downtown Seattle hotel, Airbnb, or rental.
- Lovely guided hikes or snowshoe (winter) treks tailored to your group. Spend lots of time outside.
- Breakfast - Morning local coffee, tea with pastries and fruit.
- Coffee and/or Tea - We'll press local coffee and brew tea in the morning!
- Lunch - Local, organic, beautiful lunch with local wine! We'll find a quiet spot outside (weather permitting) for a picnic and big views of the mountain!
- We're legally permitted to explore & walk beyond 1 mile from the main road. Other companies can't.
- Transportation in new Mercedes vans, new Ford transits or a luxury SUV.
- Additional warm clothing available upon request.
- Snacks - Lots of snacks, sparkling water, and water provided.
- National Park Entrance fees.
- Use of snowshoes and poles (during winter months).
- Entry/Admission - Mount Rainier National Park
- Entry/Admission - Narada Falls
- Entry/Admission - Henry M. Jackson Visitor Center
- Entry/Admission - Grove of the Patriarchs
1: Seattle, WA, USA
2: DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport, 18740 International Blvd, Seattle, WA 98188, USA
3: Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome Hotel, 2611 East E Street, Tacoma, WA 98421, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up where you're staying in Downtown Seattle including all hotels, Airbnbs, hostels, and ports. If you are staying outside our legal pick up zone, we are happy to meet you at our default pick up location—The Hotel Monaco.
We also make quick stops near SeaTac Airport (DoubleTree Airport) or Tacoma (Best Western Plus Tacoma Dome) when requested.
We will call/text/email around noon the day prior to your tour to confirm your pick-up location and exact pick-up time. No need to check-in before we contact you (unless you have a question, of course!).
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Year round: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mount Rainier National Park, 39000 State Rt 706 E, Ashford, WA
Stroll through the old-growth forests near Longmire and experience waterfalls and big mountain views as you wind to higher elevations.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Narada Falls, Paradise Rd, Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
Several waterfalls are accessible by foot along the route up the mountain!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Henry M. Jackson Visitor Center, Paradise Rd E, Paradise, Mount Rainier National Park, WA 98304
In the summer, pick wild berries on a sub-alpine hiking trail. In the winter, take advantage of Paradise’s legendary snowfall (and the winter solitude) on an introductory snowshoe trail. Home to a world-class visitor's center.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grove of the Patriarchs, Mount Rainier National Park, WA
Giant ancient trees on a beautiful walk along the Ohanapecosh River. Want to see 1200 year old trees? Us too!
Only accessible during the summer.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes suitable for walking.
- Warm clothing is recommended during winter months (jacket, sturdy shoes, hat, gloves, layers)
- Note: Severe winter weather (rare) may result in road closures and other unpredictable changes to the itinerary - our talented guides adjust accordingly.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.