- 5 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get ready for an exhilarating 1.5 hour airboat ride deep into secluded bayous in Cajun Country. You will see all sorts of wildlife on your journey - alligators, giant catfish and nutrias. Then, continue onto Destrehan Plantation for a glimpse into the historic past of New Orleans. The small-group atmosphere with maximum 13 people ensures a more personal experience.
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Transport by 14-passenger air-conditioned van
- 1.5-hour airboat ride
- Tour of Destrehan Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Destrehan Plantation
- Entry/Admission - Swamp Adventures LLC
- Food and drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
Please specify hotel at time of purchase. We pick up in New Orleans at any hotel, Bed & Breakfast or select Airbnbs, uptown (close to St. Charles Ave.), in (or close to) the French Quarter, and on the Westbank.
We do not pick up by the airport, in New Orleans East, in Slidell, or on the North Shore.
Supplier will contact you the day before your tour to give you an exact pick up time.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Destrehan Plantation, 13034 River Rd, Destrehan, LA 70047-5202
Travel to the historic Destrehan Plantation on Louisiana's Old River Road for a guided tour. During your tour of Destrehan Plantation, professional guides will bring to life the stories of generations who lived on and worked this land. Your guides will share every detail of this mansion’s storied history with you. You’ll also hear tales of the lives of both its owners and slaves. They will also tell you about its wonderfully restored Greek Revival architecture.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Swamp Adventures LLC, 1265 LA-3127, Luling, LA 70070, USA
Glide comfortably over marshes, deep into secluded bayous as your professional Airboat Captain will tell you about the swamp’s fascinating fauna and flora. Hold on as you alternate between high-speed bursts and gentle cruising! There will be numerous stops with fantastic photo opportunities. You may even get to spot a bald eagle, see baby alligators, feed giant catfish, or meet a nutria face to face!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Service animals are permitted. Please advise at time of booking to arrange accommodations
- Child rate applies for all children and infants
- Due to the nature of the airboat, children under the age of 5, pregnant women, people with back or neck issues or recent surgeries are not allowed to participate.
- Tour cannot accommodate wheelchairs of any kind
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.