- 15 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy stunning panoramic views while you explore the vast landscape of Manhattan, Brooklyn and Staten Island and so much more on this world class pilot narrated aerial experience.Your photo opportunities are galore!
- 13-15 minute helicopter flight
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Round-trip transportation to/from the New Yorker Hotel including gratuities (if option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$25.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control
Flight only option departs from Kearny, New Jersey Heliport
Flight + Sedan or SUV option departs from The New Yorker Hotel in Manhattan NYC
Select tour time at checkout
All flight times are approximate and subject to change due to weather conditions and weight restrictions.
Returns to original departure point
Make your way to the HHI Heliport in Kearny, New Jersey, just a 10-minute drive from the Lincoln Tunnel or choose to include the optional roundtrip transportation option for a one of a kind flight experience.
Upon your arrival into Kearney, you will have a safety briefing and introduction before climbing into your helicopter for this small group experience for photo opportunities galore! As you enter Liberty Harbor, you will enjoy stunning views of Lady Liberty herself along with Ellis Island and Governors Island. As you approach Lower Manhattan, take in views of One World Observatory, Battery Park and South Street Seaport. Take in the views of the marvelous bridges in the East River including the famous Brooklyn Bridge and Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges. You will see many Brooklyn neighborhoods as well as Staten Island which will be home to the New York Wheel in late 2018, early 2019.
Upgrade to include your very own roundtrip private transportation from NYC to Kearney NJ heliport so you can sit back and relax before and after your once in a lifetime photo flight.
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport fee, USD$25.00 per person, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Once your booking is complete, please call at least 72 hours prior to your flight time to reconfirm your tour time
- Tours are not private. All helicopters seat 5-6 passengers
- Tour operator reserves the right to upgrade, alter or terminate any or all sightseeing tours due to security, weather or acts of God
- Weight restrictions may apply. In general, passengers may not exceed 350lbs (159 kg) and all safety equipment must fit properly
- Children 0-1 years are free. These children must ride on a parent or guardian's lap. Lap children must weigh less than 35 lbs (15 kg) and will be weighed on the day of flight. Parents must also bring proof of age. Children who occupy a seat will be charged at the regular rate regardless of age or weight
- All guests must observe the following security requirements:
- Must have a valid photo ID (i.e. - Passport or Drivers License)
- Must check in all bags with security
- No handbags or carry on bags will be allowed on the flight
- Personal cameras and video cameras are allowed onboard once they clear through security (disposable cameras available for purchase at heliport and will be allowed onboard the aircraft as well)
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
From entering the building you are guided step by step with what you need to do. No long queues and very friendly staff. The flight is perfect, getting to see plenty of New York from the air and the pilot points out different buildings etc. Just beware you know the exact location you are flying from, our tickets stated one address but due to poor weather the date of the first flight had to be moved, the second flight was from a different location.
Really nice experience. The staffs were friendly. I did this as s birthday present for my girl. She loved it so much.
Very very friendly guys and the helicopter tour was very amazing!I can only say THANK YOU for the amzing event.