- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Transform your trip to the Grand Canyon into an experience full of memories that will last a lifetime. Relax in an open-air Jeep Wrangler as a seasoned guide takes you on an adventure to a few of the most scenic destinations the South Rim has the offer.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Family friendly
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon South Rim
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Imax Theater
- Food and Drinks
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from most hotels in Tusayan.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon South Rim, Highway 64, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ 86023
At your chosen start time, jump inside a minivan and head to the South Rim, the rugged escarpment that features some of the most jaw-dropping views of the Grand Canyon. When you arrive, hop in a jeep for your fun 2-hour trail-blazing adventure! Relax as your guide drives you along the top of the rim, meandering between the area’s majestic-looking rock formations. Peer down into the depths of the Grand Canyon, and gaze at the Colorado River framed by towering limestone and sandstone cliffs. Pass hiking and horseback trails, picturesque lakes and back-country wilderness used for skiing in the winter months. As you travel, enjoy photo stops at panoramic vantage points and chat with your guide about the South Rim’s topography and geography.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Grandview Point, South Rim, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Your jeep ride finishes on a high note, with a stop at Grandview Point – the tallest point of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim. At a dizzying height of 7,400 feet (2,255 meters), Grandview Point affords sweeping views over the cliffs, gorges and ravines that typify the Grand Canyon’s landscape. Have your camera ready to capture shots of one of America’s finest vistas!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon Imax Theater, Az 64/u.s. 180, Tusayan, AZ 86023
Before leaving, your guide will give you a ticket to the Grand Canyon IMAX experience at the National Geographic Visitor Center in Tusayan. Your ticket can be used on any day or time during the center's opening times to watch a 34-minute movie that reveals stories and the history of the Grand Canyon.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Jeeps hold between 6 and 9 passengers, depending on guests' heights and weights
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women or for people with back or neck injuries
- Minimum age is 2 years
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.