- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Great for all ages and experience levels, this guided kayak and snorkel eco-adventure will journey to either Coconut Island (aka Gilligan's Island) or one of Kane'ohe Bay's amazing, pristine patch reefs where you'll snorkel among the healthiest coral reef on Oahu. 6 hour total activity time includes pickup and drop off time, 3 hours on the water kayaking and snorkeling, and our famous BBQ lunch which will be ready for you when you return to shore at He'eia State Park. Experience the protected waters of Kane'ohe Bay, and the best kayaking and snorkeling on Oahu led by professionally trained, lifeguard certified guides. This activity is not-for-profit, and proceeds benefit He'eia State Park and Kama'aina Kids! Basic English speaking ability required for safety purposes.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Lunch included
- Round trip transportation to and from Waikiki hotels (if desired)
- On-site parking at He'eia State Park if driving yourself
- He'eia State Park facility and venue use
- Land-based education and instruction
- BBQ lunch
- Restroom, shower, changing room, and gear storage facilities
- Approximately 3 hours on water kayaking and snorkeling in a group setting
- Lifeguard certified, professionally trained ocean guide
- Escort boat for safety
- Snorkeling equipment and all kayaking accessories
- Snack and drink while on the water
- Educational eco-tour
- Entry/Admission - Kane'ohe Bay
- Entry/Admission - He'eia State Park
Heʻeia State Park, 46-465 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available at most Waikiki hotels. Please contact activity provider to confirm exact pickup time and location.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Returns to original departure point
Monday; Tuesday; Wednesday; Thursday; Friday; Saturday
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kane'ohe Bay, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI
Kayak and snorkel on a guided eco-tour in Kane'ohe Bay.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: He'eia State Park, 46-465 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, Oahu, HI 96744-4044
Your Kane'ohe Bay kayak and snorkel adventure starts and ends at beautiful He'eia State Park, right on the water's edge.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.