- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Did you know that Tampa Bay is home to over 600 Atlantic Bottle-nose dolphins? On this 1.5-hour cruise, your captain and guides will teach you have to spot dolphins making you an expert by the end. You can choose from morning or afternoon departures to fit your schedule.
- Close encounter with friendly dolphins
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Parking in front of building (parking charges apply)
PWT3 - History Center/Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL 33602, USA
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tampa Water Taxi Company, Harbour Island, Tampa, FL 33602
After boarding your cruise, you'll travel out in the bay to see pods of friendly Atlantic Bottle-nose dolphins. Your captain will bring you to areas where these dolphins spend their day feeding, playing and raising there young. Just outside Tampa's downtown is the nursery for Tampa Bay's dolphin population where mothers and calves frolic the day away.
Your guide will explain the daily life and habits of the dolphin on this 1.5-hour cruise. When your guides spot the pods of dolphins, the boat will stop within 30 feet (10 meters) or less as the guides have ways to get them to come right to the boats. Keep your cameras ready as you will see dolphins closer than you ever thought. You will be a master of dolphin spotting by the end of your cruise!
After seeing the dolphins you'll head back to to downtown Tampa, cruising the channels and river and learning about the great city of Tampa.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.