- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Take a wild ride through the California desert in a comfortable open-air Hummer. This 5-hour tour journeys through fabled Joshua Tree National Park. Take the back roads to the park and see the natural beauty of the area while learning about its ecosystem and history from a National Park–approved guide. Gawk at the third largest oasis in the world as well as at some of the oldest canyons on the planet, located right on the San Andreas Fault.
- Transport by H1 Hummer
- Entry/Admission - San Andreas Fault
- Entry/Admission - Joshua Tree National Park
- Beer, wine and soda can be brought aboard
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
74880 Country Club Dr, Palm Desert, CA 92260, USA
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Andreas Fault, Palm Desert, Greater Palm Springs, CA
We go to the 3rd largest Oasis in the world where you will walk over a bridge that straddles the San Andreas Fault. This location is like a scene taken in Hawaii leaving the guests bewildered that they are actually in a desert. Here thousands of iconic Palm Trees grow out of the water gurgling out of the fault.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Joshua Tree National Park, 64080 Quail Springs Road National Park Entrance, Joshua Tree, CA 92252
Our shuttle van will take you to the city of Joshua Tree where we trade for our H-1 Military Hummer to complete your adventure. We climb to the top of a breathtaking overlook called Eureka Peak that will give you a stunning view of the valley below and a view that stretches all the way to Mexico.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Beer, wine, soda and snacks can be brought aboard
- Wear comfortable, closed-toe walking shoes and light, layered clothing in the summer and warmer clothing in the winter
- A maximum of 9 people per H1 Hummer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.