- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Book your tickets for the Tony-winning extravaganza 'The Lion King' on Broadway. A favorite with children and adults alike, 'The Lion King' is a visual and audio feast of colorful costumes and award-winning music by Elton John and Tim Rice. Don't miss your chance to see this popular Broadway show during your visit to New York City.
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- See a show on Broadway
- Top price location show ticket
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Viator brokerage fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Minskoff Theater, New York City
Daily, except Mondays
The Lion King musical tells the Hamlet-like tale of Simba, prince of African lions, who battles his evil Uncle Scar for the throne. But before Simba can take his rightful place in the "Circle of Life", he grows up with his two fun-loving friends, wisecracking meerkat Timon and smelly warthog Pumbaa. Together they teach Simba their philosophy of life, "Hakuna Matata" (No Worries).
Based on the 1994 Disney film, and book by Roger Allers and Irene Mecchi, the musical includes the Oscar-winning song "Can You Feel the Love Tonight." Additional songs are by Hans Zimmer, Lebo M, Mark Mancina and Jay Rifkin.
This visual feast is famous for director Julie Taymor's complex animal-puppet-human fusion, and is loved by audiences of all ages.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
- Your tickets will be held at the theater box office for collection on the day of the performance, no earlier than one hour before performance time. You will be required to present this voucher, along with photo ID in exchange for your tickets
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Recommended for age 6 and up
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Accessible Seating, please advise in the ‘Special Requirements’ field at the time of check out:
- Wheelchair seating (empty wheelchair space)
- Transfer seating (retractable arm aisle seat)
- Accessible Aisle seating (aisle seat)
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Amazing performance. If you are around a definite must - even if you do not like theatre...I went with because the family went...and must say, enjoyed every moment!
Wonderful show for all the family. Great tickets booked through Viator, highly recommend.
The show was perfect. Very nice musical. A MUST for a broadway visit.
We booked this show via Viator. The presentation was excellent, good sound and beautiful costumes. The story was even better than in the books.
The family loved it, and me also. Through Viator, we were able to reduce the waiting time to get into the room. Well appreciated by young children! Out of the several activities we did in New York that week, this was the one that was selected as nr. 1.
The whole booking process worked well. The show was fantastic. Well worth the money.
Our first Broadway Show and it was EXCELLENT!!! Our seats were excellent and we had a great up front view of the show. Highly recommend this Broadway Show!!! Loved It!
Did really know what to expect, but I was blown away by the show, way beyond my expections. Would definitely recommend it.
Highly recommend!! I finally saw this show so happy it was brought back after concluding years ago. I was throughly entertained. The voices and the costumes were just remarkable.
amazing show, wasn't sure before going if i would enjoy it but so glad i went, had great seat to. thanks once again viator
Best seats of the hose, Viator made our Daugther's Birthday unforgettable
The Lion King is a story of hope so I have enjoyed both times that I have seen it. The costumes are so elaborate and clever that it captures your attention. The singing was exceptional. I always marvel at how the staging is set up to change to so many different scenes and still provide the background that sets you at that place. I highly recommend the play.
Costumes, Musical score, acting, theater - all beautiful and quintessential NYC! MUST DO!