- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Come see all that Austin has to offer! Our leisurely 10 mile Austin in a Nutshell Tour is the best way to see all of the notable landmarks in and around downtown, as well as the famous Lady Bird Lake Trail!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Get inside tips from a local
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Austin Parks Usage $5 fee
1707 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Returns to original departure point
The tour begins by going along the famous Town Lake Hike and Bike Trail, Barton Springs Pool area, and Zilker Park. It then turns north to the Texas State Capitol where you will not only see downtown close up, but also learn a lot of the city's history. It is a great way to see a really large swath of Austin. All bikes are included in the price as well as a water during and after the tour. Helmets are required for anyone under the age of 18. Make sure to bring comfortable shoes for bike riding and your camera for all the great photo opportunities.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour leaves from 1707 Barton Springs Rd. Please arrive 15 minutes early prior to start time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be a strong enough bike rider to keep up with the group. If not, our Peace Love and Zilker tour might be a better option for groups with children.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.