- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Let a professional driver chauffeur you directly to Pearl Harbor — one of Hawaii’s most visited attractions — and get skip-the-line admission to the USS ‘Arizona’ Memorial (or a boat tour around the memorial while it's closed for repairs). There’s no need to hire a taxi or take the bus; instead, relax with round-trip transport from your Waikiki hotel, Kahala Resort, the Honolulu airport, or the cruise port.
- Skip the line
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Family friendly
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels to Pearl Harbor and back
- Complimentary bottled water or tropical juice.
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Road to War and attack Museum
- Actual 23 minutes film footage of Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
- Round trip boat ride to Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Hotels in Waikiki, the Kahala Resort, the Honolulu airport or the Honolulu cruise port
Returns to original departure point
Start your tour with pickup at the Kahala Resort, Waikiki hotels, the Honolulu cruise port, or the airport. You’re chauffeured to Pearl Harbor where you are offered juice or chilled bottled water and accompanied to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
Here, you are met by a tour representative who provides a brief orientation along with your reserved ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial. Once you're transferred by boat to Pearl Harbor’s most visited monument, there's no need to wait in line. Simply use your priority admission to explore this top Hawaii destination at your own pace.
Visit the Road to War museums before your 4-hour tour concludes with return transport back to your original departure point.
Please note: While the USS Arizona Memorial is closed for repairs, instead of a skip-the-line admission ticket, you'll enjoy a boat tour around the memorial instead.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Our guide Eddie was great. He gave us the basic info needed to start our excursion and then we were on our own.
This trip was very average. Pick up from the hotel was easy and our driver was very friendly and informative. Was disappointed with Pearl Harbor as a whole. Couldn’t walk across the uss Arizona as the walking path has been needing repairs for over a year...the whole memorial is old and outdated, some information signs you couldn’t even read because they were so old and bleached by the sun. Such an important part of US and WW2 history, it could really be a more beautiful place to reflect and respect.
The transport company and driver was amazing! So easy and great. Driver was on time picking us up and dropping us off.. made the day so much easier.
Wonderful trip. Informative. The half day trip was perfect. Great way to see amazing history. Enjoyed the downtown tour also.
Purchased the tour with the expectation that we would be able to visit the Arizona Memorial. Was told once we boarded the boat and were instructed to sit down that we wouldn’t be able to go to the memorial because it was down for repairs! After travelling half way around the world at great expense without notification is a great disservice.
Great. Our plane was delayed and we barely made it to our place to be picked up. We thought we had missed them. We were out of the country and flew in----when we got to our hotel, our cell phone was working again and we found a note from them that our pickup time had been changed and we had missed them. Since our cell phone wasn't working in New Zealand and Australia, we did not get the message. When we phoned them ----- they came back to our hotel and picked us up and were very gracious and kind.....we know it was out of their way. WE loved the tour of Pearl Harbor and Honolulu. Everyone should do this----it touches your heart.
We had a great experience visiting Pearl Harbor. Our driver was very courteous, and took us around the city after the tour. Will definitely use this company again!
We were very upset that we had to pickup guests at the airport which was predictably difficult and added at least 45 minutes to our ride. Otherwise it was a well run excursion (basically just a ride to Pearl Harbor) on a nice vehicle with a professional driver.
My wife and I wished to make a last minute change to our itinerary and the staff at Royal Hawaiian Limousine we very helpful and were able to accommodate us! Thank you to them!
The Pearl Harbor memorial is a beautiful place and was a very moving experience!
The Pearl Harbor memorial is a beautiful place and was a moving experience.
This was great to see Pearl Harbor and honoring our veterans. We brought our teenage boys and they really enjoyed learning the history.
It was a good tour. Unfortunately, we were staying about 50 minutes north of Honolulu so we had to drive into Honolulu to pick up the tour at a hotel. We were told to be there at 9 a.m., pick up would be about 9:30. Actually, we weren't picked up until 10 a.m.
On a positive note, they were very helpful when I realized the our son had been booked on a tour at a different time. I had made his reservation separately. But they quickly resolved the issue. Everyone with whom we spoke was courteous and helpful. I don't think I would reserve online again. Do it over the phone.
The tour was amazing and very moving. The guide was very knowledgeable and pleasant. I would recommend this tour for anyone visiting Hawaii.
Convenient pick up and drop off at the airport, since we were only in Oahu for a few hours. I would recommend this excursion. The available times and pick up/drop off made this ideal for people trying to squeeze in a trip to Pearl Harbor in a busy travel itinerary.
This tour was actually perfect for what we needed. We were staying on the big island and wanted to take away trip to Oahu to go to Pearl Harbor and see the USS Arizona. What made this great was they picked us up at the airport and returned us there when the tour was done. I driver was very knowledgeable of the area and pointed out many interesting things to see. The only problem was that even though we paid to have a ticket to go on the USS Arizona Memorial, we were not permitted to go on that day. I understand the it was not your companies responsibility, but I wish I had know that this was even a possibility. I was extremely disappointed as I wanted my kids to have this amazing opportunity to experience being on the memorial and seeing the remains of the Arizona. Again, I know it was not the companies fault, but my whole reason for booking this excursion was to guarantee that we would be able to go there. :- By the way, our tour guide was fantastic. I believe his name was Jonathan.
The excursion was good, although a little rushed, think they should allow a bit more time
Honestly this was just 40 each to get a ride to Pearl Harbor. Yes they got the FREE tickets for us so we didn't have to wait in line, but ultimately we could've done it ourselves since there was no line anyways. You're better off taking an uber or taxi each way, that way you can spend as much time as you'd like there. Wouldn't recommend.