- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Let a professional driver chauffeur you directly to Pearl Harbor — one of Hawaii’s most visited attractions — and get skip-the-line admission to the USS ‘Arizona’ Memorial (or a boat tour around the memorial while it's closed for repairs). There’s no need to hire a taxi or take the bus; instead, relax with round-trip transport from your Waikiki hotel, Kahala Resort, the Honolulu airport, or the cruise port.
- Skip the line
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour
- Family friendly
- Round trip transportation from Waikiki hotels to Pearl Harbor and back
- Skip the long line at 6:00 am USS Arizona Memorial ticket
- Pearl Harbor Visitor Center
- Road to War and attack Museum
- Actual 23 minutes film footage of Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
- Round trip boat ride to Arizona Memorial
- A cold bottled water per person
- Entry/Admission - USS Arizona Memorial
- Entry/Admission - Pearl Harbor National Memorial
Traveler pickup is offered
We call all of our clients night before to advise them about their next day.
Returns to original departure point
Start your tour with pickup at the Kahala Resort, Waikiki hotels, the Honolulu cruise port, or the airport. You’re chauffeured to Pearl Harbor where you are offered juice or chilled bottled water and accompanied to the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center.
Here, you are met by a tour representative who provides a brief orientation along with your reserved ticket to the USS Arizona Memorial. Once you're transferred by boat to Pearl Harbor’s most visited monument, there's no need to wait in line. Simply use your priority admission to explore this top Hawaii destination at your own pace.
Visit the Road to War museums before your 4-hour tour concludes with return transport back to your original departure point.
Please note: While the USS Arizona Memorial is closed for repairs, instead of a skip-the-line admission ticket, you'll enjoy a boat tour around the memorial instead.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- No bags are allowed in the Visitors Center at Pearl Harbor. This is any bag that is able to conceal a fist-sized object. We are not able to hold your personal items for you. If you do bring a bag, you will need to check it in at the bag check located near the entrance to the Visitors Center. The price to check your bags in is $5.00 per piece and there is a line. The length of the line varies, but this will cut into your time at Pearl Harbor as we cannot keep those who did not bring bags in waiting for those who do. Clear bags, medical supplies (as long as it fills the container that it is in), very small bags (that you cannot fit your hand into), small cameras, and cellular phones are allowed. Please note that the National Park Service does reserve the right to ask you to check items in and the decisions of the Park Rangers are final.
- We are not responsible and does not extend financial reimbursement for delays caused by factors such as traffic, weather, mechanical issues, or problems concerning Navy-operated shuttle boats. The U.S Navy have right to shut down the boat for public safety. This is beyond our control and power we cannot be hold responsible for their action.
- Please make yourselves reachable. When booking, please provide accurate information for contact and for your accommodation. While we will do our best to contact you and provide your pickup information, we will not be responsible if you fail to provide the proper hotel or phone information for pickup.
- We will normally contact our passengers between 6:00 - 7:00 PM on the day before the tour. If you are traveling internationally, please call us to check in between 11:00 AM and 3:30 PM on the day before the tour.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.