- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an exciting day in the famous Sonoran desert, off-roading in your single-passenger ATV on some of the best trails in the stunning Bradshaw Mountains, located just north of Phoenix. Travel through giant Saguaro cacti, deep canyons carved by flash flooding rains, and cross the Aqua Fria River to experience the wild and vast desert terrain. Our tours create a scenic and educational journey amid some of the most rugged landscapes Arizona has to offer, with opportunities to see abundant desert wildlife such as coyotes, bobcats, deer, rabbits, quail and even rattlesnakes.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Safety gear (helmets, goggles and gloves)
- Bottled water
- Professional guided group tour
- 3-hours total, 2 hours of riding (1 hour for check-in and training)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Guide Gratuities (optional)
Rock Springs, AZ
The guided ATV tour begins approximately 45 minutes north of Phoenix in the Sonoran desert near the Agua Fria River Valley. This area, amidst the beautiful Bradshaw Mountains, is perfect for off-roading. There are creek crossings and places for wash riding, as well as gorgeous views of the Arizona landscape.
You’ll be accompanied by a certified guide with a vast knowledge of the plant life, wildlife, history and climate of the area. You can hear stories about the Native Americans who once farmed, hunted, survived and evolved in this unforgiving desert.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No skirts or dresses, no open-toed shoes
- Must be 16 years old or older to drive with a valid drivers license
- A signed waiver will be required in order to participate
- All minors must be accompanied by a parent
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent with a valid ID and major credit card
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart complications or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- All guests must speak and understand English
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
kate our guide made our utv ride a blast. we will definitely be back for more adventures. great scenery and beautiful views. saw the desert in a new way.
This was a ton of fun. Robert our guide was absolutely friendly and knowledgeable. Didn’t spend a lot of time on instruction which meant we had more time on the trails.
What a great time! This was my oldest son and daughter-in-law's second trip with these folks, a birthday present from us, and this time my youngest son and I were able to go, and we all had a blast! The day started with a quick overview and safety brief of the ATVs and a practice run on their safety track and live course. I was very impressed with their concern for everyone's safety and confidence levels before we left their grounds. The trails varied in roughness and elevations and the sights were great. We stopped half-way through for a sight-seeing opportunity and a water break and continued on for the remainder of the tour. Make no mistake, this is a real, off-road, desert trail so the going can get rough, you are going to get dirty, and your nose is going to collect enough dust to create a small island so be prepared. Also, if you haven't done this in a while, or ever, be prepared for the soreness that follows - you'll be working muscles that you wouldn't think about. Took me five days to recover but worth every bit of it. This is definitely a do again for our family. Thanks for a great time guys!!!
Thoroughly enjoyed this adventure, professional staff and interesting terrain traveled. Close to Metro Phoenix which makes it even better.
My wife and I did an ATV/UTV tour for the first time - we had an amazing time!
Brandon was an exceptional tour guide - he was knowledgeable about the wildlife, landmarks and history of the area. He even took our pictures during the tour and recommended some places we could visit on the rest of our trip!
The tour itself was quite exhilarating. The views of the mountains were spectacular, and the challenge of driving up and downhill on rocky slopes made for an exciting adventure. We would gladly do this again and recommend this highly for anyone visiting the Phoenix area!
This was a blast. Our guide, Joe took us around to some amazing lookouts and made sure we were comfortable and within our abilities the entire time! Highly recommend...