- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
The GOT GHOSTS Paranormal Activity Tour is a unique, two to two and a half hour, one-of-a-kind ghost tour, led by internationally renowned TV Ghost Hunter Patrick Burns, a published author and one of the world's most respected paranormal investigators. He brings decades of experience in the field. At 8pm, explore Savannah's dark past in a small-group and hear first-hand accounts of real ghostly experiences. See and hear samples of actual paranormal evidence gathered at tour stops.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Professional Savannah tour guide
- Guided tour of Savannah's haunted Historic District featuring examples of real paranormal evidence.
- Photo opportunities
- Walking tour, approximately 1 mile total
- City of Savannah preservation fee/tax
- Convenience fee
- Tour Guide gratuities (Industry standard is 15-20% of total order)
- Children under 6 years old not permitted
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Gates of Colonial Park Cemetery
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Departing at 8pm, meet your professional tour guide at the gates of Colonial Park Cemetery and Experience with your own eyes and ears why Savannah is regarded as one of the most haunted cities in the world. Your paranormal activity tour features first hand accounts of paranormal activity as experienced and documented by a real paranormal investigator.
On this tour, your group will hear Electronic Voice Phenomena (EVP) recordings containing voices from the Other Side. Not just mere stories - but tangible evidence to back them up and who knows, you might encounter some Savannah Ghosts of your own!
Please arrive at least 5 minutes prior to start time to be checked-in. The tour covers a distance of approximately 10 blocks over the span of approximately 2 to 2.5 hours. Please wear good walking shoes. Tours run rain or shine, so please check the weather forecast on the day of your tour and dress accordingly,
Thank you, and we hope you enjoy your tour!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tours run rain or shine
- Some mild adult language - parental advisory
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Wear good walking shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.