- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Want to see Nashville from a local's perspective? Experience Nashville in our open air low speed vehicles. Visit over 35 sightseeing locations during which you get to see, touch and smell your way through Nashville.
- Led by a local guide
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Get inside tips from a local
- Local Professional Guide
- Live commentary on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- No children under age 4
- Children 4-8 must be in a booster seat or taller than 4ft 9in
- 2 person minimum when booking this tour
833 9th Ave S, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Returns to original departure point
Explore Nashville and travel the city streets in our most unique ride. Learn some historical facts of the Music City, see several celebrity homes, and popular local hot-spots while you explore over 35 sightseeing locations. This is the only tour that allows you to see, touch and smell your way through Nashville. You will enjoy the hustle and bustle from an incredible vantage point.
We offer curated tours for each visitor and provide you with a fun, unique, and memorable experience. Photo opportunities are given at several stops and tours last about 1 hour and 30 minutes. This tour has something for everyone in open air low speed vehicles. You will be the hit of on lookers as we cruise by.
If you are visiting or just want to learn more about the “IT” city-ride Nashville is your chance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Groups of 2 may be paired with others
- Hotel / Air BnB pickup available if staying in the immediate downtown Nashville area ONLY
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- No one under age of 4 permitted; ages 5-8 must be in booster seat
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.